Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tabby999

yes ji coz i dont like taunting ..hello how r u ?/waise drashti is not bad as u think sir ..she is fabulous ..

i will be happy if u willanswer me in nice way plz...not smashing

I'm pretty good thanks. How about you? No I don't answer rudely to everyone just a handful of manner less people. As far as Drushthi is concerned please change the topic because talking about her is below my dignity. ðŸ˜†
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SmittenByVarun

not happy madhubala TRP should be 0.0 ðŸ˜†

which show u like sir..
SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha50

Keep on dreaming..coz  reality is harsh u know😳😆 she is an angel and u🤬🤢😆

Dreams eventually become realities of life. I have the balls to dream and I certainly would do better than that over-rated so-called celeb. 
tabby999 thumbnail

I'm pretty good thanks. How about you? No I don't answer rudely to everyone just a handful of manner less people. As far as Drushthi is concerned please change the topic because talking about her is below my dignity. ðŸ˜†

then can i know talking abt whom is above ur dignity plz...
SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabby999

which show u like sir..

sir nahi ma'am. I like several shows that are aired on my favorite chaneels like zee, star and sony. I hate colors, specially uttaran that's sucha torture. ðŸ˜†
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why doom gloom Guyz give it time after yesterday episode things should pick up no worried have faith 😃 😃
tabby999 thumbnail

Dreams eventually become realities of life. I have the balls to dream and I certainly would do better than that over-rated so-called celeb. 

aap ko galat sooch ki  lat lag gaye sir...😆😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Rollz- That is what i am trying to say. Had Madhu-bhai's couple got TRPs then why did the TRP fell from 3.3 to 2.9 in the week where there was no Rishbala and why didn't it fell this week? We just can't compare Rishbala with Sulbala for TRPs at all because Rishbala have made this show while after Sulbala started, there is only a downward trend to be seen.

@Arnav- I am comparing with other shows because last week along with other shows our show's TRPs also fell while this week it didn't.
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamzin43

Why doom gloom Guyz give it time after yesterday episode things should pick up no worried have faith 😃 😃

we have lost the faith in fandom so cant do anything more now

.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Tfs here pplz showing hw they jealous r...