Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sneha50

why i will taunt u..?? you are entertainer of this forum n i lub ur posts๐Ÿ˜ณ

because maine TRP decrease ki prediction ki thi abhi abhi so i thought...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for calling me an entertainer becasue I want to be a celebrity one day, 1000 times more famous than that annoying Drushthi ๐Ÿ˜ก
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SmittenByVarun

Are you indirectly taunting me?

aapko taunt woh is doing that ..
dras67 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sum people think that rk and madhu r robot and trps r high atleast think that this is the week of IPL and digitilisation and agar sultaan-aryaan ka crap yuhi dikhate rehte to sure trps fallen down but rishbala's magic ki IPL and digitilisation ke bawjood bhi trps r stable atleast ...so hope now cv's realize this that only rishbala all the way and they r trp gainers and show sum romance between them then trps ar also high ...now is week me do din ghar par nahi thi aur 8:30 pe shpw nahi dekh paayi yesterday episode 8:30 pe dekha but monday,tuesday ka episode 11:30 pe dekha so that doesn't means we doesn;t like rishbala ...we onlt luv rishbala and wednesday se i'm free in 8:30 slot so i will madhubala at 8:30 pm on my tata sky ...maine sirf sultaan-madhu ke scenes me hi one week nahi dekha warna madhubala 8:30 pm pe always watching so this means people doesn;t like sultaan-aryaan crap
tabby999 thumbnail

Thanks for calling me an entertainer becasue I want to be a celebrity one day, 1000 times more famous than that annoying Drushthi ๐Ÿ˜ก

u cant be entertainer ..can never be like lovable drashti ..so go back to ur place ..
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dras67

sum people think that rk and madhu r robot and trps r high atleast think that this is the week of IPL and digitilisation and agar sultaan-aryaan ka crap yuhi dikhate rehte to sure trps fallen down but rishbala's magic ki IPL and digitilisation ke bawjood bhi trps r stable atleast ...so hope now cv's realize this that only rishbala all the way and they r trp gainers and show sum romance between them then trps ar also high ...now is week me do din ghar par nahi thi aur 8:30 pe shpw nahi dekh paayi yesterday episode 8:30 pe dekha but monday,tuesday ka episode 11:30 pe dekha so that doesn't means we doesn;t like rishbala ...we onlt luv rishbala and wednesday se i'm free in 8:30 slot so i will madhubala at 8:30 pm on my tata sky ...maine sirf sultaan-madhu ke scenes me hi one week nahi dekha warna madhubala 8:30 pm pe always watching so this means people doesn;t like sultaan-aryaan crap

there r lot more factors so plz dont blame any one plz..
SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabby999

aapko taunt woh is doing that ..

hello ji aapse first time meeting hui humarii. ๐Ÿ˜†
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darindigi

dats great news...

welcome u too. but 
tabby999 thumbnail

yes ji coz i dont like taunting ..hello how r u ?/waise drashti is not bad as u think sir ..she is fabulous ..
i will be happy if u willanswer me in nice way plz...not smashing
Scarlett.. thumbnail

you should change ur username frm smittenByVarun to SmittenByVivian๐Ÿ˜‰...Howz that???
sneha50 thumbnail

Keep on dreaming..coz  reality is harsh u know๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† she is an angel and u๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†