Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Im happy to see our show on No 1 position so nothing matters much
faria86 thumbnail
OMG i just saw MB is colors number 1 show this week BV has 2.7 trps & MB has 2.9 trps yayyy 

no offense to BV it's a nice show but i'm really happy for MB being on top 

although our trps hasn't increased but 2 improvement one MB is on number 6 from 7 & 2nd MB is colors number 1 show ðŸ˜ƒ
SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGDDfan

aww plz make one topic on this i want entertainment😆..btw what is TRP of PR??

It's 2.3 but remember it has completed 1000 episodes so it's not that fresh now so even 2.3 is great.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Audience are not liking even after RK's comeback!! 😆

Oh No.. 🤣

I thought TRPs will be sky high this week!! 🤣

exactly...

now people come up with diff theory while trp is same as sultan track... now will they agree its technical problem or RK is not effective???
sneha50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGDDfan

mujhe toh TRP ki Lat lag gayi🥱

mujhe to TRP decrease prediction ki latt lag gayi..cast and crew's hard work jaaye pani me🤣🤢
SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha50

mujhe to TRP decrease prediction ki latt lag gayi..cast and crew's hard work jaaye pani me🤣🤢

Are you indirectly taunting me?
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Rollz- Why do you think all the other shows DROPPED while Madhubala stayed stable? That is equivalent to TRPs increasing in normal time. I have never credited TRP to only RK or Madhu here. For me always Rishbala have brought TRPs and last week because of Rishbala holi, while all other shows fell by 0.4 and more margin, only Madhubala didn't fall. Whereas last to last week, in absence of Rishbala, it fell miserably.

I know Chakku... Digitisation was to be blamed for the TRP fall for last weeks also...all shows dropped... There was even an article on it! But people were he'll bent on bashing Sultan and boasting that RK is the only TRP machine! RK is only one who can save the show n all... Now why the machine is not working?? 

If u say its only coz of Rishbala scenes TRP was stable, I will claim it was coz of increased status quo of Sulbala ðŸ˜†

TRP is a bitch...no one can claim her their own😆
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its hilliarious last week too all the shows were dropped badly specialy color shows but people were taking dig at TRP now they too are gvng excuse of other show falling 🤣 Just hope TRP will increase next week Subala Rishbala jo bhi ho at the end I want TRP to increase
sneha50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenByVarun

Are you indirectly taunting me?

why i will taunt u..?? you are entertainer of this forum n i lub ur posts😳
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rolzz

I know Chakku... Digitisation was to be blamed for the TRP fall for last weeks also...all shows dropped... There was even an article on it! But people were he'll bent on bashing Sultan and boasting that RK is the only TRP machine! RK is only one who can save the show n all... Now why the machine is not working??

If u say its only coz of Rishbala scenes TRP was stable, I will claim it was coz of increased status quo of Sulbala😆

TRP is a bitch...no one can claim her their own😆

Rolzz totally agree with u