So we are actually encouraging his actions

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg omg omg the way RK's torturing madhu I have no words to describe my disgust,and if I have no words than it means that RK is exceptional,if you hate a character and you are disgusted by it and you are feeling the pain for those who are getting tortured it means that character is unimaginably remarkable,yes I am hating his actions but in this way 'm also appreciating and feeling the depth of it,we hate his dialogues,we hate his actions,we hate how he said that a small nok jhonk which left us all in a state of shock,by this hatred we are actually encouraging his actions,everytime he hurts madhu her pain bring tears into my eyes and hatred for RK increases too,so the group whose against RK's actions including me should keep in mind that we are actually getting more involved in RK's hatred than in madhu's pain.

What an irony.

V.D.I believe VD deserves the best actor award in ITA for making us hate him,never have felt this hatred before for any character.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
he is doing superb job really he deserve more he proved that he is great actor as villain ðŸ¤£
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

he is doing superb job really he deserve more he proved that he is great actor as villain ðŸ¤£

feeling very sad to admit it but yeah that's the truth.
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
He is doing Brilliant job so enjoying his acting.
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To play a hero who's ego is also the VILLIAN of the show- Vivian Dsena is a phenomenal actor to portray RK so brilliantly. His hard work and dedication really shows through!! I am really hoping he wins the ITA best actor of the year!!!!! He completely deserves it 😊
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love vivian d sena performance so much can't speak a word i am totally lost to see tomorrow episode and promo omg he handcuffs madhu. so i too decided to enjoy this show for vd but accept this he is villain. 😉
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea its soo horrifying, because if you think about it, in real life if a girl had to bare that, its not fun or passionate then, its just plain stalker behaviour! 

but VD is acting it out really well
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOL the bashing post on RK and hatered towards him proves VD rocks as RK always.
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

LOL the bashing post on RK and hatered towards him proves VD rocks as RK always.

'm not bashing him and I wasn't talking in the sense of bashing
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vivian Dsena's like super talented; don't know why it took a revenge track for me to finally be convinced of it so thoroughly.