Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for reminding me of Mouna ragam. Yes it is a beautiful story. Maybe I watched HDDCS during my college days and Mouna Ragam in my school days, so prefer HDDCS over Mouna Ragam.
I do Mouna Ragam and its songs, but it is a long time since I have watched it.
alexxa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

@Rama ji..Yeah..the main theme is a true one..i.e. an educated girl getting married to an uneducated man, the Husband supporting the wife in every situation,always standing by her, & finally fulfilling her Dream of becoming an IPS Officer by facing many hurdles from the society & family..These are all inspired from the story of a paani-puri seller & his wife..Once Producers Shashi-Sumeet Mittal said in an Interview i guess..And here in DABH,the difference is only that Sooraj is a halwai..😳 Hats off to the real hero..

It would be interesting to know how this REAL STORY turned out! How these two people managed to make their married life and her carrier work out together.  Or, probably, they did NOT???

How did the girl (in real life) married him in the first place (un educated girl with an uneducated boy)? I got the impression, from an older post, here, in the forum, that is very unlikely for such a union to happen.

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alexxa

It would be interesting to know how this REAL STORY turned out! How these two people managed to make their married life and her carrier work out together.  Or, probably, they did NOT???

How did the girl (in real life) married him in the first place (un educated girl with an uneducated boy)? I got the impression, from an older post, here, in the forum, that is very unlikely for such a union to happen.

Yeah..it would be interesting to know..but they have done it..They're still together!!

God knows & only the pair & their family knows..Yeah,it's very unlikely for such a union to happen..But it is true..I remember,even in an Interview (when the SV2 track was going on),Anas & Deepika talked about the real story..& they even told that the LOVE of SoorYa is also inspired from that true story..😊
alexxa thumbnail

@DEBOLINA

It's great to hear that this kind of love is real! It makes me feel even more for SurYa (regardless the "unrealistic consummation status" 😊!).

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alexxa

@DEBOLINA

It's great to hear that this kind of love is real! It makes me feel even more for SurYa (regardless the "unrealistic consummation status" 😊!).

Ha ha ha..yeah..that's the most unrealistic thing happening in DABH..I think,this is not inspired by the real story..πŸ˜†
Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Thanks for reminding me of Mouna ragam. Yes it is a beautiful story. Maybe I watched HDDCS during my college days and Mouna Ragam in my school days, so prefer HDDCS over Mouna Ragam.

I do Mouna Ragam and its songs, but it is a long time since I have watched it.

even though MR was old each and every scene was so natural

thala thumbnail

Ha ha ha..yeah..that's the most unrealistic thing happening in DABH..I think,this is not inspired by the real story..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
whats wrong in studying along with leading a normal married life
in fact i did my diploma in computer science when i was expecting. i completed the course 
i dont understand why they are considering it as a diversion
if sandy manages both then it would be the best character ever on tv
alexxa thumbnail

I hope so…for the sake of both of them! πŸ˜ƒ

alexxa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

whats wrong in studying along with leading a normal married life

in fact i did my diploma in computer science when i was expecting. i completed the course 
i dont understand why they are considering it as a diversion
if sandy manages both then it would be the best character ever on tv

Agree with you! I don't know either!

What I know, about how tough is to become IPS, is only from this forum. Appearantly, studying for IPS is much harder than studying for anything else???

I have also been studying and being married at the same time. I also wrote my master thesis with a one year old child and got top grade. However, I must confess that the pressure was there! But managed to overcome it with the support of my husband and his family.