Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: B0llyw00dL0ver

But didn't Kabir say that his next is sajid nadiwala's next with Hrithik Roshan. Isn't this his most ambitious project, the one he wanted hrithik and katrina for which will be shoot in several places in Asia?

But TOI was the first one to report about this now even dnaindia wrote about it and kabir didn't refuse it:

"Kabir says, "I will announce once I lock my cast. Till then it's all conjecture."

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1821090/report-third-time-kabir-khan-katrina-kaif

Dunno I think its the same movie😕DG says Saif already confirmed this one and the DNA article says this one will be shot in various locations as well.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anastasia211092

Dunno I think its the same movie😕DG says Saif already confirmed this one and the DNA article says this one will be shot in various locations as well.

Yeah it's the same movie just noticed they also mentioned the locations in the article.

ok but I have not seen any such confirmation till now, kabir is not confirming anything either.

I hope they won't do the guessing game shit and just announce the cast, hate when producers create speculations for a movie that's dumb.