Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif to be paired with Saif Ali Khan

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

After Salman, which Khan will Katrina Kaif now be seen with?

After Salman, which Khan will Katrina Kaif now be seen with? Zeenews Bureau

Delhi: After films like 'New York' and 'Ek Tha Tiger', where the gorgeous Katrina Kaif was seen in author-backed, powerful roles, news has it that the lady is to team up with filmmaker Kabir Khan yet again. While in the earlier Kabir Khan films saw Kaif romancing John Abraham (in 'New York') and Salman Khan (in 'Ek Tha Tiger'), this time the damsel will be paired across Saif Ali Khan.

The yet-untitled film is to be produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and is believed to be a romantic thriller. Katrina and Saif will be seen in many adrenaline-rushed, high-octane action sequences in the film. Both Saif and Katrina have recently been seen in action-oriented roles: while in 'Race 2' Saif thrilled his audience with his performance, Katrina's slick stunts in 'Ek Tha Tiger' was responsible for snatching many breaths away.

Both 'New York' and 'Ek Tha Tiger' have been declared hits at the box office earlier and what remains to be seen is whether Katrina Kaif and Kabir Khan โ€“ the two KKs โ€“ will be able to turn third time lucky too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

airtel_vodafone thumbnail
Saif ki kismat chamak gayi.
He will be paired with the gorgeous Katrina.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Last year film-makers used to chase Katty. This year she is chasing film-makers. ๐Ÿ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How many movies is Saif doing?
He confirmed this, he confirmed Sajid's, and apparently, the directors of Go Goa Gone didnt deny the news article when I asked em if they're doing their next rom com with him.

Also, there's been buzz about Milan doing his next with Saif as well, so I'm really confused.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Saif is on a roll apparently๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But she will be taller than him na? 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poetic

She is taller than all the Khan stars
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poetic

She cant be taller than Deepika, who managed to make a successful pairing with him. ๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

She cant be taller than Deepika, who managed to make a successful pairing with him. ๐Ÿ˜†

Agree ๐Ÿ˜†

It was just a knee-jerk reaction ๐Ÿ˜† at the news
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But didn't Kabir say that his next is sajid nadiwala's next with Hrithik Roshan. Isn't this his most ambitious project, the one he wanted hrithik and katrina for which will be shoot in several places in Asia?

But TOI was the first one to report about this now even dnaindia wrote about it and kabir didn't refuse it:

"Kabir says, "I will announce once I lock my cast. Till then it's all conjecture."

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1821090/report-third-time-kabir-khan-katrina-kaif