India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

New TOI Article on Archana aka Nikhat

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
No place is as beautiful as your own home town. And that remains the same for Ashish Sharma, Bollywood actor of 'Love Sex aur Dhokha' fame. The Jaipur boy was recently spotted with his newlywed wife and co-actor Archana Taide exploring the historical monuments of Jaipur.

Due to the couple's hectic schedule, they couldn't go for a proper honeymoon and hence decided to spend a couple of days with Ashish's family in Jaipur. With them reaching the city, Ashish doubled up as a tour guide for Archana, explaining the history and architectural details of the places. He took Archana for a city tour, where she also indulged in a shopping spree.

While shopping at one of the shops, the couple was recognized by some of his young fans. "I didn't realize that people will recognize me. While running from one shop to another, I managed to oblige a couple of my fans with my autograph. We also went for shopping where Archana shopped for Jaipuri jootis and lehariya and bandhej dress material," said Ashish. They also visited historical places like Amber and Jal Mahal.

Ashish also took Archana to Nahargarh, his most favourite place where he used to go with his friends after playing hookey. "This one was a very brief trip, but soon I will be back for a long vacation with Archana. She wants to see all the places which has a strong connection with me," signed off Ashish.

When Ashish turned guide for wife Archana - The Times of India

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi-love17MILII_BAKSHIviya.mallik4eva

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top