Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

a light of hope!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i really think that we can at least try!!! n we r trying many of d mltak fans r supporting us on facebook!! i really wish we have d second season or at least a repeat!! every channel has a separate channel that shows d repeat or at least they show d shows that ended once again but lifeok is useless!!!
they r showing such stupid serials on lifeok hate them!!! how can they end such a show like mltak n started with some new dumb shows!!! starpuls has star utsav , ztv has zsmile and more!! thats really not done! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armilover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a light of hope!" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armilover

armilover

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
haiii nandhiniSmileur absolutely ri8Smile...i too wish tat whether they should do mltak season 2 or repeat de show...i miss de show n de armi moments a loootCry...wish they cum back soon...

Edited by armilover - 11 April 2013 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162

PavaniShiny

IF-Rockerz

PavaniShiny

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I want them to repeat the show..Miss Armi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armiloverNG162

Post Reply New Post

Go to top