Frequent Posters

LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Unres on page 126Edited by LondonChick - 11 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
Are you sure, you wrote it right??
I mean, who was arnav and who was Khushi, in the 1st part??? 

Anyways, whatever it is, the tale is terrific! Starting from 'tum theek ho' to '(kumari Gupta)... not for long'! 

Arnav is amazing in this story.. he has everything in him, ASR to some extent, too (possessiveness and determination).. Painter.. then kishore kumar .. oh I am now listening to this Ek Ladki' continuously and it never sounded better in my ears! And the cherry blossom! 

But Khushi is so different! So strong from outside yet so soft and tender inside..

Anjali is the mastermind! that was a surprise at the end!

Wonderful.. enjoyed thoroughly..  

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hi,

Just uploaded a picture of the Napa Valley at sunset, something I meant to do yesterday as well.
Do check out part two!

PMs will be set out soon, apologies for the delay!

-Juhi
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely!!!...best update ever dear!!!!
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved Arnav and the way he tried to thaw khushi, and loved the way u wrote, including some of my favorite scenes.
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHOA!! What a role reversal! Khushi's parents are the one with the troubled marriage where as Arnav's parents had a wonderful married life. Khushi is diabetic where as he LOVES sweets and desserts! I loved how they had passion from the very beginning but didn't give into it until the end...

And the biggest surprise of em all was the fact that Aman was Anjali's husband!! That was a pleasant surprise!! :) 

I can't wait to read more!! :) 
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG role reversal...i always thought what it'll be like if arnav was like khushi and khushi like arnav instead of what they are now...ahh Expel it seems u get to know what ur readers always wanted to see and the twists u give to these iconic scene is commendable...u never cease to surprise me...awesome...loved the update...
thanks for pm :)
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I'm back again. Because I love this story so much. Do you know how much I love the rain? And the weather where I live is BRILLIANT right now-- spring flowers and pearly clouds and breezy and occasionally rainy. And it's like your tale captured all of the restlessness I'm feeling with this kind of weather and put it on paper!
THAT'S IT. I DEMAND AN ARNAVJI THIS INSTANT!

Also, the Kumari-Gupta-not-for-long. 😆 I wonder if he meant not 'Kumari' for long or not 'Kumari Gupta' for long? Knowing you Expel, probably the first one.
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story as usual .

Thanks.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
so so loved it. .. it surely increased my dhadkanein..

awesome..

i liked that she is like ASR .. in a way ..

just brilliant writing ..