Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
first for the last update by expel...sorry i read it but dint get the time to comment so here i m...it was beautiful...yeas i said that i had a loads of queries and questions but m glad that u gave all the thing in the last...it was just like if u would have given us some of hints earlier than the story would have lost its beauty and charm...
loved that update,...totally bowled i was...

coming back to this one...Semanti i have never read ur work before but i loved the story...it was beautifully written and hell m so loving this idea of changing the epic scenes the way we always wanted to...

in just a shot u gave every damn feeling of arnav and khushi so beautifully that now m deeply in love with ur writing...

thanks for update n pm :)

so looking forward to read how u guys are gonna give us the best scenes in the best-est way possible...
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it ws simply mindblowing! loved the red tale... icould easily see everyhing happening in front of my eyes ! awesome job people.. u two are extremely talented! write more soon...
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FIRSTLY A REQUEST: can u please associate any other scent with khushi beside lavender and vanilla. plzzz trust me cherry blossom is a beautiful smell try it. a cherry blossom smelling khushi will make me imagine my self with that oh so delicious piece of cake i.e. arnav singh raizada..

a hire to a multi millionaire family yet opens door for people and volunteer at different projects ahhh try n not make us built unrealistic expectations. have some mercy on us single ladies, we are too young to die of disappointment. 

who could have thought that payal can turn in to skates only a brilliant mind. u took something completely twisted it yet kept the essence of the scene alive unlike juhi who took something and kept it as it is and completely twisted the essence of the scene.what a duo u guys are, awesome.

Edited by Amiarisme - 11 years ago
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
I don't knw how to write bt u exactly write the kind od story which I love to read nd search all the times in IF...plz write more of this kind...jst loved it...sooo sweet nd cute
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im left dazzled by this breath takingly beautiful tale!

it was just awesome and i had a superb time reading it and by the looks of it, i ll be reading it more than once!
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well done ! Liked !

Thnx for the pm @expell.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was amazing and mind blowing one shot and i can't believe you were feeling nervous about writing. The update from start to finish was written beautifully and exceptionally well, loved the fact that they both had started to feel attracted towards each other. Awww Arnav decided to teach khushi to ice skate that was so lovely and he knew that khushi had a crush on him and decided to tease her further, awww the kiss was so beautiful and khushi biting back Arnav's lip to get even with him was superb. A beautiful and phenomenal update, thanks for the PM xx 
Skye. thumbnail
This is the first time I'm reading ur work and its absolutely amazinggg!!! The almost kiss is complete now :) lookin forward to reading more of ur work!
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Semanti...What an amazing Tale in Red...Loved it...

You have penned Arnav and Khushi so beautifully...Their thoughts...emotions...backgrounds everything...

Loved this khushi...Independent...ambitious yet very girly with crush on a handsome boy...

Arnav...Serious, focused and into Ice Hockey...wow...

Loved their journey of falling in love...A beautifully woven tale with a completely different twist of Diwali miss kiss ...

Eagerly waiting for the next story by juhi...
Edited by musicfan5 - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
this was way better than that stupid almost kiss and the after math of the said kiss
man it broke not only khushi heart but ours the way first they didnt get to finish their kiss but also what arnie did to khushi after that
seriously if thats the one thing he really shouldnt be forgiven for ever
that was the start of what followed later on
but enough of that sad tale
this was what would have made me forget that scene
awww she had crush on him and he too noticed her
to think none of this would have happened had she not got a job on the rink which was partly due to him
but so glad she did or we wouldnt have got this
wasnt it adorable how she was coming out with such random things to say as she couldnt think well due to his proximity and his cologne she said
ahhh but he was getting affected too just he didnt show it
in fact he was more affected than he cared to show
well after all he was the one who initiated the kiss
well how long could he hold it off right
and that was one hell of their first kiss
loved it how when he bit her lip he said sorry but she did the same to him
now thats what am talking about this is khushi after all right
that was one hell of a story though
cheers for pm
see ya both again next week