Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi Tales:Dhadkanein *Thread One* (Page 54)

LooneyLuna IF-Dazzler
LooneyLuna
LooneyLuna

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Juhiphan

EDIT

Much like khushi "This terrace revelation was one she could surely live with!" 

It makes sense now, Shyam Manohar Jha being a gold-digger, but never did I think that was a possibility in this story. I mean that was part of his character on the show, and yet I overlooked it! Obviously I am a crappy Sherlock!! I feel more like that motu mama that was on IPK! damnit. But its ok there is always the next tale. (self-centered monologue over! you can read on..) 

So we finally got Khushi + Shyam's background story. You would be a good puzzle writer, if all else fails? I love how you joined all the pieces and revealed information that basically changed the story from part 1 to 2. His relationship with khushi sounds almost non-existent..love how you put it and like khushi I couldn't believe he invited her to his wedding. He doesn't really seem like the fortune sharing type so ulterior motive ki jay ho!! 

"She didn't really know him, in all the subtle ways a woman knows her man" - So it was a whirlwind romance, and something so so so uncharacteristic of an Arnav we are programmed to think of. Except as always you broke our perception just like in Secrets. And yet we are back to square one, he had an ulterior motive too! And my secret agent theory was trueee!!! Just like everyone else's prediction haha. So he thought she was a gold-digger too..and thus the guilt. I love that you made him come clean in that instant..dont we all know what happens when "secrets" are kept and "sins" are committed? And the terrace..."had established her innocence"! I loved loved loved this part. This was perhaps the most important scene in IPK to establish "truths" & "perceptions", love how you changed it completely..while making me like the terrace. 

But through it all..the mystery, gold-digging, terracing and secret-agenting..there is the omnipresent rabba-vey. "She didn't really know him, in all the subtle ways a woman knows her man". The same goes for him, and so he has a lot to take in. Only lets make pyar wali chemistry is not enough, afterall. And I like to see him trying to give this relationship a go. 

I love your khushi "Would it help if I told you that I've fallen in love with you?" She is such a sher. Even the great ASR seems like a timid chuha next to him. 

What I love about your stories is that no one is uncharacteristically evil. Even this Shyam he is a gold-digging cheating scumbag, but he isn't like without motive wala evil like on the show. I love how you always justify your characters, not that I am on his side on this one..par you know what I mean? Anyway to the terrace..that was good! So typical of him, and yet I am glad they weren't hugging, I hated that more than the dialogue we heard 92345times. Like arnav, it keeps flashing in my eyes everytime I want to cringe. 

I freaking love how you take instances from the show and manipulate them in your stories. "the besotted look on Anjali's face" "the secretive look of avarice on Shyam's." "Anjaliji was actually performing a special puja for the welfare of her husband"  - Same cliches we saw on the show! The same Anjali..yet so different. She is not unblinded to evidence against her Shyamji. 500tips IPK could have taken from you! All of anjali's lurking in the background actually paid off! She could sense things were weird between a+k. And you made her anything but "some weak, spineless woman". Along with the terrace you gave a new meaning to the words "rajkumari" THANK YOU! 

You finally gave us an AMAN! Who is busy rabba-veying with the voice of a woman on the telephone. Love does conquer all..in "dhadkanein" 

Back to the terrace..we have come a full circle. And how khushi manages to get it out of him. I guess fear of losing khushi has always been his weakest point. "Why else would a man agree to marry a woman, just because she has forced him to?" 

The karva-chauth scene was perfect. The one in the show is still my favourite, but I loved how this played out. Specially the challenge "You can't do everything that I do!" - I love how khushi says this instead of arnav. 

And so iss pyaar ko kya naam doon is back with a bang! 

Hitashi (juhiphan/soon to be semantiphan) 

ps. This has to be the longest comment I have written..longer than my assignment is meant to be! 

pps. Yes I just love quoting "She...in all the subtle ways a woman knows her man" this line, go figure..haha 

Edited by hiteat - 15 April 2013 at 3:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cest.la.vieCheshireBillisegadshree10EXPELLIARMUS

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
 kya baat hai...I AM ON PAGE ONE...!!!Smile

yeh bilkul b sahi nai hai juhi di...aisa b koi karta hai hai kya...jo  socha wo hua hi nai aur jo hua wo to socha hi nai tha...Shocked

seriously u play wid my mind here...if the first part is dhamaka...this one is pataka...Clap

arnav khushi...their relationship...u showed it so beautifully...how they come wid with trust to love and then start their lives wid new beginning...!!

this 'terrace tale' jahan tak muje lage...sirf muje ...is fully show women power...khushi's power to fight for her love...her husband...she is confident...thats why she has given herself to him fully...she knows always knows that there is something which connects them...and as she sais..she won!!!Big smile

i love these lines of them...

"But I don't love any of them like I love you, do I?!"

"I know."

obviously she knows...she always knows...when it comes to arnav...khushi know evrything...!!!!Embarrassed

anjali...such a strong lady u made her here,,unlike show...she doesnot sit back and cry over her husband deeds unless she take a stand and collects the proof about her "husband"...take the help of AGENT MATHUR and put him behind the bars without letting her brother know...how much she feel hurt when she got to know about her brother's double life...how much she get hurt after knowing about her husband's betrayal nd real identity...but she doesnot show up...brave lady...!! infact he mend up hs brother life too by forcing him to realize that he loves her wife...!!!

the lady has 'shaatir brain' here..!!!WinkWink and she is getting her gifts too...her RAAJKUMARI and ofcourse AMAN MATHUR...!!!

i seriously believe that this one is fully dedicated to womwn power,,,,!!!

Arnav and khushi's end wals part is superb...it clearly depicts that some times and in some relationships "words are not necessary"...!!!
"Khushi, main..."

She smiled, and went into his arms.

"I know."

And she did.

Because some emotions did not need words.

those were the best lines...!!!SmileSmileSmile

u rock!!!!...aap hit nai SUPERHIT ho...sach me...!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

now waiting for ur partner's story and also for YOUR next story...!!!!WinkWinkWink

Edited by avantisharma - 15 April 2013 at 7:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUS

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
My space
So technically i had got the 1st place didn't realise it cause i was spamming waiting for your update and in the excitment of seeing the update went and Res this spaceOuch... chalo koi nahi will use this place now for the comments...

Mentally still scratching myself wondering how you turned the entire story in just 2 update.Shocked  Take bow juhi you really are a master at telling stories. Clap
I love the twist that you gave to the hated MU between arnav and khushi.  Enjoyed the fact that the terrace actually was the place where all the misunderstandings from arnav's POV were cleared.  That one sentence 'chod djiye  anjaliji ko' actually made arnav realize that khushi is infact innocent and is not conniving with her 'brother' in cheating his family.  This is was so different and refreshing.   Over the course of the update I loved the twist you gave to the original track ' khushi demanding from arnav that he marries her,  khushi saying haq hai humara and khushi giving arnav the freedom to set pace of their relationship.  Lapped it all up with a glee on my face.  

Enjoyed reading about this strong willed woman called anjali who is willing to take matters in her hand to protect her loved ones.

The gift she gets for her efforts are her raajkumari and maybe if she is very lucky then maybe Aman mathur too'.

The ending was truly beautiful.  "Khushi main..."I know".

Thanks for this story and now will be waiting eagerly for the next one. 

Till then...Hug

Liza

P.S: Just an irritating doubt why exactly did shyam run off leaving his goose that layed golden eggs

Edited by kondhili - 15 April 2013 at 9:14am

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Love this Anjali. Don't know why they showed her as a blind fool in the serial.
She realises that her husband is a criminal and takes the steps to find him and get him arrested.
She also manages to help her brother and his wife in coming closer.
Loved how you have used the TERRACE for all things good. He onfessed his love to Khushi on the terrace and then they decide to begin a new life together also on the terrace. 
Loved the story. Thanks for this and waiting for Semanti's story now.

Edited by 1chilly - 15 April 2013 at 5:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nnhkCheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUS

aysh05 Senior Member
aysh05
aysh05

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Sigh...

Drkk IF-Dazzler
Drkk
Drkk

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wondrful update. Its totaly diffrnt concept. Lovd it.

Edited by Drkk - 16 April 2013 at 8:15am

arnavbarun Goldie
arnavbarun
arnavbarun

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Res
love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged