Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi Tales:Dhadkanein *Thread One* (Page 158)

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
This was easily the most hatke piece of work by you.

I loved the role reversals right from Khushi preferring dresses to shalwar kameez and Arnav owning a messy car.

It culminated well with the contrast that she doesn't believe in marriage and he believes in marriage but despises the kind of women around him.

Anjali will continue to worry about her Chotay but Aman knows how to get love and Khushi in Arnav's life.

Loved it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUS

mbbsrocks IF-Dazzler
mbbsrocks
mbbsrocks

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
time for next update...
actually day LOL

libbyferns Groupbie
libbyferns
libbyferns

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Excellent work.  Loved the concept of two brilliant writers coming up with this idea, something totally different... Just finished reading your first story.  Although the first part was bit confusing, but the concluding part totally justified it.  I just wished that you had written something about Anjali and Aman meeting in person in the end. All in all , a great mind blowing story.

simi58 IF-Dazzler
simi58
simi58

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
wow simply wow...ClapClap two great writers  together..Big smile
A Terrace Tale
khushi was stronger thn ever here.. She  fought for her love Clap
shyam as khushi's bro was a shocker but he is shyam after all.. creepwa..Angry*i use the word shyam as a curse word sometyms..LOL*
 I am sure  many has mentioned but alrdy lemme say again.. arnav as an intelligence agent?? hayeee lemme swoon..Embarrassed
The scene on the terrace had established her innocence the contrast itself made me Clap
arshi was sooo adorable here and their confessions wah wah...really ipkknd..Day Dreaming
even anji had brains here and her and aman was in love with her. wht more cud i wish for..Big smile just loved the tale..

A Tale In Red
aye hayeee loved it.. arnav was a rich, the popular kid but not a brat ahan do i need to say more.. Wink
I was alrdy in love with arnie..if arnav hadn't noticed khushi at all i'd b disappointed in arnav but naah he can't disappoint ever. he did fall for khushi Big smile
hahaha khushi is sooo adorable with her ramblings..LOL i liked the bold khushi more just like arnav..

after reading the  update i want to learn  ice skatng too.. if only i cud get a certain caramel eyed teacher..Embarrassed
you both can wake up now.if u slept in between reading the superlong comment.Embarrassed

utopia13 Newbie
utopia13
utopia13

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
absolutely loved this tale! short and sweet yet it captured the whole arnav khushi magic in it Clap

simi58 IF-Dazzler
simi58
simi58

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
A tale of roads and raindrops
khushi didn't believe in marriages and diabetic too ?? And arnie here was getting all poeticShocked i soo love this series..each tym either arnav or khushi surprises me..Big smile
hayeee i loved the fast pace in which arshi's relationship grew..well they don'thv ny other  choice do they? #ipkknd..
anji put the sugar grains in khushi's  car tank? LOL it was abt tym she made herself usefulWink
for me it was four  scenes u took inspirations from the more the  merrier..of crs the nainital trip and the  rain seq but  also the tumhe kuch ho jata toh and not to forget our sanka devi's stunt of sugar grains..Tongueloved it Clap

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Your take on the terrace scene is fantabulous. You turned the plates superbly. Here Kushi forced Arnav to marry her, permitted him to set pace in their relationship, and i loved the twist ..Shyam being Kushi's brother. But "chod de jiye Anjaliji ko" actually helped in resolving the misunderstanding he had!! And Anjali turned to be a strong and sensible lady and even had a hand to mete out justice to Shyam. And Aman fell in love with the Anjali bcz of her personality and voice. 

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Your take on nainital trip and rain hug scene came out really well. I loved how you stringed the famous cliched dialogues...The background story helped in finding answers to the questions which popped up while reading the first half.

Go to top