Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi Tales:Dhadkanein *Thread One* (Page 128)

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Aa gayi. Abhi Res.

--edited--

EXPEL!! I am freaking SPEECHLESS! You know why? Well partially because this tale was GODDAMN BRILLIANT! And I LOVED it! But ALSO because it's like someone took a look inside MY head. =O
This is SO freaky. I've been meaning to make Khushi a diabetic, anal-retentive, cynical, control freak for a while now-- and Arnav the dessert-loving, free-spirited, artistic, chill person he is in your tale!
And you DID it! With no prompting from my side and did it with so much flair and chemistry and passion and attraction that I was left FLOORED and manifestly thankful that you wrote it!

BRB, going to get a glass of chilled water. LOL

Now coming to the actual story-- I LOVE the setting. I'd say you're fairly familiar with the background-- it came out so REAL and wonderful! The whole thing reminded me of Impressionist paintings-- a hazy, blurry quality to the beauty yet an underlying sense of calm and tranquility-- a subtly concealed mystery. Clap

The characterization was so good I feel like CRYING. While I always love the Arnav's and Khushi's you create-- these two were special in how different they are to anything we've seen so far!

The ever simmering attraction despite (or perhaps BECAUSE of) them being polar opposites, the terse, minimal conversation, the longing and desire, and finally the giving in and hoping for something better-- maa kasam Expel, maar dala!

I also loved the subtle changes to the order of events. How Arnav didn't resort to physical violence this time, how he didn't MAKE Khushi stand in the rain, how he wanted HER to give HIM a chance-- all of it.

And of course, the tale wouldn't be complete without a curly-fries-wala twist in the end. Aman and Anjali up to no good (or everything good depending on how you look at it!)

This was everything my heart wanted today-- the rain, the passion, the beautiful setting, and a happy ending. Heart

P.S. I ROFL when I read Cherry Blossoms. Chalo, that's another reader made happy. And you saved me the trouble of having to do anything about it.

Edited by Semanti - 19 April 2013 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LooneyLunaEXPELLIARMUS

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Honestly I wish I was gifted with words so that O could write  along long review of your writings..but I havnt got that skill and I sincerely apologize for not being able to express what I feel after reading your stories...so my dear Juhi you are an awesome writer and I simply simply love reading your stories...

if this was a SS I would have defi requested for an epilogue but knowing the concept I would appear to be a fool making such a request..but despite of that I am asking you to pleaseee write something in form of an epilogue for this...

CheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUS

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Brilliant story!! There were so many classic scenes infused in it, I really enjoyed it: the road trip, the sugar cubes in the car, the dhaba scene, the parking attendant scene, all the classic dialogue, but with your own amazing twist, I just loved it!! Also the reversal of their roles was really interesting...Khushi as the no nonsense business woman as opposed to the carefree artist that was Arnav!

The parking attendant scene in the show portrayed so much chemistry and tension between the two main characters, but at the of the day, it was Arnav punishing her in a cruel way. I'm glad your version of it was much happier.

Also, loved the setting of your story, basically in my own backyard...and Khushi going to my school!!!

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Wow n a double, triple, quadruple wow!!!!!!! The most romantic meeting ever!!!!!!! Awesome Juhi!!!!!!

gangsu IF-Dazzler
gangsu
gangsu

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awsum update.
if u didn't mention deir name atlst it wuld ve been vry disappointin n i wuld ve never known wat arnav do followed by d intro of his name.
its alwaz gud 2 read abt arnav being a powerful man coz it suit his name n personality alot.
his name is such a name dat m drawn 2ward him n him being a powerful person along wid his name

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Seriously you two are one rocking duo !!

Absolutely loved this "Arhi Tale" !
It has a little bit of everything then  some more !Embarrassed

The best part with your style is the suspense quotient is always in tact ! I was thinking why she suddenly turned stiff on seeing Anjali's pic and then you worked your magic!

You kinda switched roles here but it felt as if thats who they have always been such is your writing...Perfect !!

Loving these twists you girls are giving to the iconic scenes of Ipkknd !!!

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Unres on page 126

Edited by LondonChick - 19 April 2013 at 10:39am

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Are you sure, you wrote it right??
I mean, who was arnav and who was Khushi, in the 1st part??? 

Anyways, whatever it is, the tale is terrific! Starting from 'tum theek ho' to '(kumari Gupta)... not for long'! 

Arnav is amazing in this story.. he has everything in him, ASR to some extent, too (possessiveness and determination).. Painter.. then kishore kumar .. oh I am now listening to this Ek Ladki' continuously and it never sounded better in my ears! And the cherry blossom! 

But Khushi is so different! So strong from outside yet so soft and tender inside..

Anjali is the mastermind! that was a surprise at the end!

Wonderful.. enjoyed thoroughly..  

Go to top