Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
million thanks to meera for forwarding the link to this thread
i just read the first story and am thunderstuck - oh what a story
iam happy i got the link to this thread - will continue reading the remaining ones
thx dear for this super awesome thread
i have sent a buddy request - kindly accept the same and pm me ur future updates
ShrutiPandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey my Paisa Vasool writer and Semanti! hie! πŸ˜Š

My appologies first! ive been so mean all these days! πŸ˜” I did'nt even comment once on any of your updates! πŸ˜­ Sorry hons! But i was sooo worked up! these 3 weeks were like hell! shit! i dont even want to talk about all that! But now.. im all free! and Im gonna grab a beverage and read all your chapters!
..waise i'll surely have a b'ful ride now as I can see you guys have posted so many tales already!
Im gonna have a blast now  

So, give me this night and I'll pakka se be back to you.. Love you two! 
Ciao! πŸ˜ƒ
ShrutiPandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay!

..This is going to be pretty looong! I need your patience but kya karu.. I have a lot to say.. eerrr.. write! πŸ˜‰

A TERRACE TALE 
Frankly, I never thought of anything even close to that! Shyaam's being Khushi's brother and that too a criminal.. not that I am complaining! πŸ˜ƒ Arnav Singh Raizada! he has a new profession here! an Intelligence Agent! *applauses* I mean.. yess! it matches his persona sooo well! Yayy!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Anjali was way better here! I mean i really love this lady! but in the serial she was so dependent over everyone! good one girl! πŸ˜Š 

and the confessions! Khushiii.. you stole this tale for me! β€οΈ yeah! I equally love Arnav but you were so determined about your marriage that I feel proud! 
I really liked this tale dear! it was like a fresh air to me! and yeah! the best part was.. Shyaam was Khushi's brother.. haha! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

A TALE IN RED
Semaaantiii.. yeah! that's how I'll call you πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ! I mean.. seriously! Havard University for the couple! πŸ˜³   waaaooo yaar! I mean.. imagining Arnav there is like..normal! but Khushi too! great! πŸ‘ and I really like the characterization of Khushi in this update dear! she's a lot more stronger, intelligent and because she's living in a foriegn land! she looks more prettier to me with all those over-coats and caps! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† haha!

I loved the scene where Arnav's teaching her Skating! read it twice! πŸ˜‰ he looks adorable to me there! πŸ˜Š 

and "
Alright Khushi, let's see you run away now" 
haha! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This line clearly defines our Arnav! πŸ˜‰ all the conversation there was fun to read!  and the KISS! aww! πŸ˜³ it was very well-written! 
..you writers are amazing!  Keep up the good work! πŸ‘ β€οΈ

PS- i'll write more a li'l later! biiee! πŸ˜Š
Edited by ShrutiPandey - 10 years ago
tabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Tale In Red :
Very cute story.
Loved the kissing part and the climax.
Actually whole Arshi moment was awww.
Thnx dear.
😊
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is something about reading "a tale of roads and raindrops" while watching the rain..listening to kishore kumar and well drinking coffee (pretending its hot chocolate!). 

Also it reminds me of Jab we met..now that I think about it. 

Thank you a million times. 

tabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Tale Of Road And Raindrops : (Part 1 & Part 2)
Lovely story.
I loved it when Arnav smartedly had glimpse of Khushi when they exchange their seats.
And also loved the concept of sweet tooth.
Aww Khushi in red shalwar kameez, Arnavs fav color.
LOL sugar grains in petrol tank, amazed me.
Ahh I enjoyed it.
Still drooling. πŸ˜‰
Thanks.
srujie thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 4
a terrace tale:
i love this anjali.. a much more realistic take and shes stronger too. that was something i always hated in the show, how anjali was portrayed as a weak woman completely blind to her husbands faults. 

as for arnav and khushi, the ending was just beautiful. and youre right some emotions dont need words.. and love is one of them.

thank you for a beautiful story. 
Edited by srujie - 10 years ago
srujie thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 4
a tale in red:

love how he fell in love with her laugh.. thats the epitome of khushi.

her complete lack of knowledge which he sees right through.. something i can relate to completely.

and then the kiss. after that diwali scene, this was very much needed. 

thank youu 
aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ohooo something different is cookimg here heheheh lolz

I just voted on ff awards and was reading the list to see the sweeto famous writers so that I can read more romantic struk ffs...heheh and here I am ...lolzzz will start reading it asap and will comment again...
aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
.wowww ...the terrace tale is awesome...,,

Mujhe lagta hai ki ipkknd ke writers ko nikaal ke sab india forums ke writers ko hire karlena chahiye ...one episode one person...heheh it would have been fun and refreshing story in each epi...par kya karein...They try nothing new ..pheww but one thimg to priase star plus that is ipkknd ...hahah lolzzz

Keep writing and i will read the next tale till then will catch up soon...