Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh goodness gracious!!!! You're making me take the next flight to California and wait for my Arnav to stroll along! 

This was such a beautiful story. Two unknown souls, both lost in their own web of life, fell foe each other in a journey. A journey that lasted a lifetime. 

I loved how you gave a new personality to Khushi, she is not the same immature, loud girl, in fact she has seen the worst of her childhood and has been deeply impacted by the after effects. 

She is against marriage? Well that's s first! ANd she more aloof and introvert. The 'old' ASR. 

I love how Arnav is trying to change his life around and move on from his past. He is learning what life really is, and is accepting this new lifestyle. 

They are a perfect couple, and one completes another. 
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally adored this - loved this Arnav and Khushi who are all about finding themselves and letting their emotions do the talking. The greatness of this story lies in the subtleness of how all those beautiful, meaningful emotions are described. I must say that I felt this story rather than read this story - so few words exchanged but so much meaning to the them. Well doneπŸ‘

Ps - I will be inactive for the next weeks. Catch up when I get back in May 2013 but do keep sending the pms please.

thanks
Edited by Amanram - 11 years ago
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifull... LOved it...😊
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous completely loved it Edited by shaz007 - 11 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hullo!

I still cannot believe that I am making thread two after just three stories!

Thank you for being so generous with your comments, your support is what keeps us going!

Here is the link to thread two, we hope to see you there...

horizon123 thumbnail
amazing story, u write so beautifully, loved it😊
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Didn't realize you'd written the third part till just now, Juhi. That was a fabulous rendering of the rain sequence in the parking lot. You brought out the thrumming desire between the two, giving it a new shape and a new direction. Loved this latest update.😊

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Semanti, sorry I did not have time to comment on A Tale in Red, I have been very busy. 

All I can say is it is such a brilliant peice of writing. The short story is my favourite genre- it is notoriously difficult to write one as it has to capture everything in a short space, it has to be self-contained. And yours has done spectacularly so.

You've taken these two iconic moments in the show and given the characters and the moments a meaning that lies way beyond the show could manage to get to.

This collaboration has been extremely fortunate for us readers.
Thank you Semanti and Juhi!πŸ‘
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A Tale In Red oh i wish to have some more part of this..its so mew and fresh and totally fairytale,,,,,loveit.thanx for introducing such beautiful story...lovely, really it is...
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh,,,i loved all the works in this tales...reallly,,,, totally deserve the THUMBS UP for the brilient and fresh idea you all put in this tales and gives us the liberty to read and trus us with your work... hats off man,,,,,i reallylikes all your tales and also looking for ward for the next one which is due today...waitng