ArHi Tales:Dhadkanein *Thread One* - Page 104

Posted: 10 years ago
A Tale In Red

what a wonderful story..!!
i loved it...
every emotion and feelings felt too good..!!
And a day has passed by until I get to read part 2

Coming to the update...a single car journey and he's already thinking about a relationship?😲 Good boy!

I was waiting for the rain scene from IPK to be enacted just like that and when it happened I was on cloud nine. We have all been a witness to that scene but we haven't read this simultaneously 

All he knew was that he was suddenly there in front of her, and then he swung her up with his hands around her waist and  whirled her around in one swift motion, seconds before the speeding car raced past them, missing them by inches.

Or this as well

He pulled her close, and ran his hands over her wet body, trying to reassure himself of that fact. She was clinging on to him as well, her hands clutching handfuls of his jacket as she fought for breath.

The mujhe faraq padta hai dammit was good as always but it was this line that was just awe inspiring

"I didn't even enter the check-in line."

And then they kissed!☺️

Loved the reason for which she left him and not why he felt so...

Arhi tales remind me of SP's Teri Meri Love stories...of course these are a thousand times better!😃

It was amazing.A role reversal of the leads interlaced with the most memorable moments of IPK was absolutely adorable.
omg
i m sooo late
semanthi u hav written d story sooo well
loved every part of it
goin to read d 3 story nw
loved this story and your take on the two incidents of IPKKND...
the role reversal was so refreshing..you are able to create the maic with the words. I could imagine waterdrops on te windscreen and khusi's face ...
loved "not for long"
Anjali-Aman ...the cupids were awesome also it explained why Arnav was hiding his identity
Awesome update...
Superb as usual...
U r just awesome dear...
Wow.. they kissed eachother without knowing names...
This two senses r my fav also...
Thanks for pm..
Thank you, Juhi...for such a coruscating story...
There was not even a dull moment in the entire narrative...
The role reversals, the amount of food devoured and, the diabetic part...not to mention the disparate perspectives..be it about the little nuances , the institution of marriage, or , zealous outlook about one's work...were punctilious.

Incorporating two different scenes from the show and presenting them, in a new light., was so captivating...and, I loved the re-encounter at the airport terminal...am satiated..

Have to hand it out to the astute and ingenious Aman, for concocting such a brilliant plan...his gamble paid off...

Looking forward to the next, and, thank you for the PM :-))
Beautiful work...when you both posted about this concept of writing totally new stories in one or two parts, i was not quite sure if i will like them as much as i have liked your ff's or ss but after reading these three stories i want to read more and many more beautiful stories...you both are doing a fantasic job...keep up the good work and keep entertaining us with your new arhi...:)