ArHi Tales:Dhadkanein *Thread One* - Page 102

Posted: 10 years ago
lovely one dear...
thnks for the PM...

= Part 1 =

I'm immensely in Love with the crispness of your narration and the magic you weave with the lucid language.

Khushi is exactly the alter ego of Arnav of the show except the infamous and irrational anger.

Arnav is so infinitely sweet and like Khushi in the show.. All dreamy and poetic.

I was beginning to think that he is the quintessential chocolate hero, but he surprised me big time with his cold fury and protectiveness in the cafe, in front of the drunk man.

I loved the characterization of Arnav.
Edited by greenMoss - 10 years ago

= Part 2 =

This part has a feel good factor to it. The retelling of the scenes from the show was done Greatly.

Saving Khushi from the speeding car scene is very, very fantastic.

Arnav's feelings were very well potrayed. I liked his perspective about marriage.

So, it was originally the plan of the sibling.

Putting sugar grains inside the fuel tank was funny.
Edited by greenMoss - 10 years ago
Awesome update:) Amazingly written. Loved the update. Their usual natures are reversed. What an idea...
u r brilliant dear...
such awsm n amaxnggg concepts...
u hv made my weekend by writing such a beautiful OS...
lovd readng every bit ov it...
n
thnxxx 4 da pm...
This was SO different, really. I was so shocked. I mean, one it was beautifully written. Second, it was different. You transfered all the qualities of Arnav into Khushi and All qualities of Khushi into Arnav. I mean this kind of an idea wouldn't have passed any one's mind. Literally. 
I'm never short of words, I blabber irrelevantly just like Khushi :P But I am so out of words. Don't know how to tell you man. I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS. 
I can't wait for the next one or what you have in store for us. Please be a director when you grow up, I beg youz? :( 🤗
^_^ 

wow...just read all three One Shots from both of you and got to say it was awesome...great updates for the most enchanting moments of IPK and loved all the twists with all those lovely moments...waiting for the next one...

A cynical, world-weary, non-believer-in-marriage Khushi and a used-to-be-a-compulsive-workaholic-but-now-completely-chilled-out, marriage-mein-believing Arnav. Juhi, this is what we used to call "adla-badli" as kids!😊

Khushi's attitude to love and marriage is understandable. She's not had the best example to go by, has she? But look at how differently the two sisters have responded to their parents' failed relationship'Payal is depressed but pulls herself out of it to look for, and find, love because she believes her parents were an exception to the rule. Khushi's coping mechanism is to completely "get rid of everything that reminded her of the person she used to be." But that hasn't helped has it? Somewhere inside she's still the young girl trying to come to terms with a horrible childhood. Unable to trust, unwilling to give "any man the power to affect her life". 

Her parents seem too self-centered to bother with. Her mother "chooses" to be with relatives instead of giving her daughters the support they need (no matter how old we are, our parents' separation is still a devastating experience) And neither of them are involved in their daughter's wedding preparations'?👎🏼

You did succeed with memories of the Nainital trip. But best of all the parking lot scene. The combination of heat and rain'That was some strong chemistry there, particularly during and after the fashion shoot. And yes, I didn't like how he behaved at the time either!! 

But this Arnav'he's gentle, considerate, and almost the complete antithesis of the early ASR we saw on the show. And besides the desire and the passion, what struck me most was the fact that he made her feel "cherished". Because the feeling of being cherished by the one you love is unmatched by anything else. To know that someone thinks you are precious and will do everything in his power to keep you happy and safe' ❤️

And you've brought it in Aman (sigh!) to play Cupid. I always knew that guy was a treasure. 

And you've added Kishore Kumar...my all-time, ultimate favorite Hindi singer (double sigh)

I said it to Semanti and I'm saying it again to you'you ladies are ⭐️⭐️

Edited by amv63 - 10 years ago
oh wow so beautiful

their chemistry was awesome

i loved both the stories, for the 3rd one im a little confused.. ill let u knw after the 2nd part