Fan Fictions

ArHi Tales:Dhadkanein *Thread One* - Page 101

Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beauuutifulll...i really loved reading it...both updates are awesome...khushi's nature s more lyk asr in ipkknd and arnav s lyk khushi...super cool!!! arnav having sweet tooth and khushi diabetes??? Hay re nandkishore!!!
Napa valley s Just so awesome...!!!
It has become ma fav spot...i wanna go there...thnx fr sharing...keep writing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amv63 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Semanti, once again you've had me enthralled.πŸ‘
Actually, Expel, Hiteat and some of the others have expressed far more beautifully what I'd like to say about this story. Wish I could just copy-paste what they wrote. But I guess I'll have to bungle along on my own..πŸ˜‰
I agree, the Diwali non-kiss was not my favorite scene either. I much preferred the unravelling-the-Diwali-lights-by-the-pool one. The unspoken desire and passion in that was beautiful to watch.
But I love how you've taken what is as important a festival in the West as Diwali is in India and woven the Arnav-Khushi magic into it so seamlessly. 
A spirited Khushi, yet one who is appreciative of what she does have rather than hankering for what she cannot get or cannot be. A young, yet mature, Arnav who's life has more or less been planned out for him and one who "couldn't remember looking or feeling that happy ever." 
Both characters have been etched out well despite the short story. You've taken so much from that scene and given it a completely different twist, yet you've retained many of the nuances that form the essence of what is actually an iconic scene in the show. And yes, thank you for THE KISS. I think we all probably said a collective "Finally..."
Perfect...you and Expel are β­οΈβ­οΈ
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res for semati's tale in red πŸ˜ƒ

unres πŸ˜ƒ

i know i'm ressing quite late for semanti's but i wanted to write about it  before i write about R&R sorry for the late comment πŸ˜³
the truth be had that i missed reading semanti's as i was held up in other things  πŸ˜³
anyway coming to the story

i must say semanti this is the first of ur works that i'm reading and omg i have lost out a lot πŸ˜­
the tale was just beautiful and the narrator actually transported me to the rink...i must say the whole world of arhi revolved,evolved and bloomed within that rink...i even saw that autumn scene from within the rink...and the whole tale just skated and glided smoothly within the rink itself ...there was just no chance of khushi falling down as whole tale skated all along as though it was floating on thin air πŸ‘ β­οΈ
i just enjoyed it thoroughly and was left behind with a gud feeling... πŸ˜Š
i know my comments r just inadequate but kya kare itna hi mere bas ki baat hai πŸ˜³
dear semanti pls continue writing ...luv ur narration 

thanx for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by amus5 - 11 years ago
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res for juhi's  a tale of R&R  πŸ˜ƒ

unres πŸ˜ƒ 

i didnot want to comment on R&R before semanti's that is y 2 consecutive res πŸ˜³

dear juhi i'm at a loss for words...what shall i say ... both semanti and u r competing with each other to excel and give us perfect stories...i know there can be no comparison among writers and their imagination but i want to say that as writers both of u have captured the essence of the scenes which u r striving to depict and overwrite their wants...i luv it ...  πŸ‘

eventhough there is a role reversal those characteristics that define arhi remain within their bond...
the icing on the arhi cake was definitely aman...actually i was wondering what the...  east or west SMJ can never change and how true it turned out ...it required the all time invisible loyalist aman to set the ball rolling between arhi...i actually enjoyed that part...it was just too gud ... i wud not have believed  that all is well in lalaland if it had been SMJ in the place of aman doing the act πŸ˜‰

anyway even for anjali to lead a blissful and positive marital life it requires aman and definitely not SMJ  πŸ˜›...probably that is the reason why ASR has positive approach to life while khushi doesnot  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanx for the pm ...pls continue soon ...awaiting semanti's  πŸ˜ƒ

edit #2
btw thanx for posting both the chaps together as i wud have been left desperate on their road travel before reaching their destination if chap#2 had not been posted πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by amus5 - 11 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
read the last two stories together. god, you two are gifted.
first the tale in red, that was mesmerizing, it was something out of a fairy take, it wasn't like Cinderella but it sure was a dream, a beautiful one at that. The fact that he was the famous champion and she the damsel in distress, was so magical.

then the tale of roads and rain, the intensity of emotions and variations within the confines of that car, was electrifying in the least. It was jusf thaf, electrifying. Gave me goosebumps, really, such silent pleasure. it was sexy, it was powerful, it was so intriguing, everything that went on in their heads. stunning

love
sonia
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was beatifulll... reverse of their charater from show khushi s like asr n asr is more like khusii...
like how they to starnger met n fall in love witheach othr
n the kiss was magical...
loved it
thanks for pm
juliet7dead thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful story... Sent shivers down my spine...
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
What the hell was that?!?!
I.Am.Totally.Totally.Flabbergasted... haaa!!! Thats just to be compendious about the effect of the tale on me! :))

I was completely drawn into it ... 
If the chirpy bubbly Khushi that usually had absorbed us ... the Khushi you came up with was received with the same elan ... Absolutely loved it... 

And what can i say The Arnav of your tale!? The name is enough ... isn't it? The panache he creates in our minds about himself whatever be the flavour of the genre ... is but  incredible... so here too he did not disappoint us!! :))

Yes the role reversal just added to it on the whole... 

All together i loved the concept!! that was a beautiful culmination of the far-famed backdrops from the show that had captivated our hearts much to a heightened extent ... 
I would rather say the grounds that you created for the same scenes have come to become my fave better than the original ones from the show!  

Ouhh!! did it have to end? did it really have to? i am so developing a strong pull towards Dhadkanien .. that i find myself stalking the thread more often these days... :)
Cant wait for the next Tale now! :) 

That was brilliant Juhi ... Semanti..!! :)

Summer99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Really liked the two shot
Rain, romance,passion. All the ingredients were well blended
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaah...lovely...I love the fact that you incorporate the actual scenes...helps us picturise them...muah to both you girls for a such a wonderful job