Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Napa Valley!!!  Loooved your choice of location!   What a setup for the opening scene trying to fool your readers with a gota wearing Kushi who has nothing in common with the one in the show.  And Arnav!  Role reversal and it worked so well because of the way you made it work!  I love how he became Kushi Kumari Gupta and talked to himself.  Loved the fact that this story was a lot from his point of view as well.  Loved The possessiveness he showed when the drunk dared to approach her at the cafe.  And she did not mind, did she that he showed the other guy that she was with him.  Loved how she calmed him down too.  This drive was way better than any first date.  I was just at Lax last month so I was completely picturing him sitting in his car, thinking about what just happened and how he needed to get in touch with her again.  The vision in red in his rear view mirror was so the parking lot scene from the show and one of my best memories of them - maybe even the best rain scene that I have seen on tv.  Her innocent eyes and his naked emotions - not sure what he felt but it was passionate enough to make me forget he was the one to send her out in the rain in the first place.  She went with her feelings instead of her dimaag and gave them a chance.  Sweet!  You just keep getting better and better at making your readers fall in love with Arhi all over again!
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!! Simply loved the concept of role reversals between the two and how Arnav tries to conceal the fact that he's a millionaire many times over! And khushi a diabetic! Wow! Thank you so much for the PM and update soon..
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Juhi - A Tale of Roads and Raindrops
Beautiful_Devil thumbnail
Loved the concept the role reversals and the way you portrayed both of them. Awesome chapter, loved it.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! Loved it!! Anjali and Aman and them setting him up! The role reversal!
Cute6 thumbnail
lovely update...😊
a road trip of 7 hours converted to a lifelong affair...
it was beutifully written
and i loved d switching of habits ...
d ending was lovely...😊
Homeslice thumbnail
Beautifull :D 

Have a beautiful weekend you lovely authors! 
meera06 thumbnail
Awesome story!
I like how you reversed the roles...with Khushi being diabetic and not believing in marriage etc..

cupcake1234 thumbnail
Terrace Tale part 2:

You wrote this much from that single quote!It had so many signature scenes from IPK...Brilliant, if you ask me!

So Shyam was a sleaze bag as usual!
What surprised me the most was Anjali's character! For a change, she was a much smarter woman than everyone gave her credit for! and she succeeded in getting Shyam arrested!
Finally the things between Kushi and Arnav got sorted with no more barriers left between them and the terrace bore witness to a new beginning between the two!

Edited by cupcake1234 - 11 years ago
prantika thumbnail
Yet again a beautiful update👏

Thanks a lot for this beautiful piece of fiction😛