arnav is a male version of kkg n on the other hand
kkg is lady version of ASR
it was pleasure to read something like that
u loved his scar don't u?
n tum theek ho too
loved it😊
Skye. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazinggg as usual juhi!!! As soon as u mentioned khushi not believing in marriage I knew there was some sort of role reversal coming up!! The rain sequence was amazinggg!!! Looking forward to the next one!! X
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant story:)
It was a pleasant change to see Khushi as someone who doesnt believe in traditions and relationships and Arnav as the chilled out multi millionaire who appreciates the smaller things in life...

Aman put sugar in the fuel tank?!?!😆 didnt see tht coming

Loved it😊
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was absolutely amazing Juhi! Role reversals awesome and totally unexpected! Loved it! Thanks for the pm.
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooww this was great...Loved it...!!
And I would really like to thank U...If nt fr U this I would have never found out about SEMANTI and her awesome writings just like yours...LOVE BOTH OF YOURS WRITING...!!!!
Edited by skmr.bs - 11 years ago
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its true so manu good things in one update! Omg that was beyond cute. wow I love the role reversal here. Always wanted to see that.
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome upd ! THey r damn cute !
jeya0301 thumbnail
Wow amazing one..:) thnk u..:)
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First off all I just want to say i get to write my 1000 post on your mind blowing and phenomenol story, Yahooo to me. 

Coming to the updates both parts were brilliant and amazing. Loved the story and you had written it perfectly and exceptionally well from start to finish. Awww love the fact that you gave Arnav and khushi's characters role reversal and just loved the concept of the story. Arnav was attracted to khushi straight away and khushi slowly realised throughout the car journey. I loved the possessive and protective side of Arnav in the cafe where the guy tried to touch khushi, he was so angry but khushi managed to calm him down. Awww Arnav was feeling so dejected and upset when khushi had left him, but I was so happy she came back for him. Loved the way you wrote the car park scene, you bought your own fabulous and beautiful twist to it, I loved the car park hug scene in the serial it was first ever episode i watched. Wow there kiss was so passionate, intense and sensual, you had written it beautifully and perfectly. Also loved the fact that it was Aman's idea to add the grains in khushi's car and played Cupid between Arnav and khushi, I'm sure Arnav would love him for this idea. Thanks for the PM xx 
Edited by P4rveen12 - 11 years ago
anabiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its fantabulous i luvd it ...