Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res
Edited
The scenes which inspired you write this were ones that had me wishing that they could have been different. Stranded alone on the road to Nainital was a situation which could have been handled better than ehat the CV's did.Saving Khushi in the parking lot scene was epic but for the fact that he put her in that daner in the first place.
So in this tale I got my alternate endings.
πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the role reversal concept!
Once again a tale to remember 😊 The best part was the way you described Arnav's anger.
Amidst all the What theand enough I always thought that the scenes when Arnav was angry was good especially the low, menacing voice and the gritting of teeth.So the anger at the drunk man was a part I loved.The Airport scene reminded me of the scene in the show .Arnav gobbling the food reminded me of the time he relished the food cooked by Khushi during the dabba service track.The "what if i lost you " part was again epic! πŸ‘
Great job Juhi!   
And you have posted both the parts and completed the tale in a go! 😳
yane ki no cliffhangers! someone pinch me! πŸ˜† Edited by preethi28 - 11 years ago
Why should Arnav have to be a rich guy... To make him acceptable ..
I would have liked it more if Arnav had been a painter... Who dropped out of the rat race.. Or is a genuine painter... A reversal of personalities..
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Juhi,
First of all I just want to give you a huge tight hugπŸ€—

This was beautiful
The role reversal was brilliant and his reaction when he found out about her being a diabetic.

I so look forward to your updates
nishi22 thumbnail
NiceEdited by nishi22 - 11 years ago
cloverleaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was just perfect! Simply and absolutely! πŸ˜Š
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agar tumhe kush ho jata toh...our ipkknd has so many beautiful dialogues that you can revolve entire stories around them but still never get bored...you wrote a master piece again...you never mentioned a name in most of the story but still we knew that you are talking arshi that is power of their love..our love...yet different approach ..beautiful Edited by ranogill - 11 years ago
stories.1408 thumbnail
wonderful story yet again

Maddy1270 thumbnail

Thank you for the email intimation' sorry for the delay in commenting.

A beautiful and touching story of two lonely souls finding love and true companionship! Arnav's and Khushi's meeting and conversations reminded me of Erich Segal's 'Love Story'!

In two places you mention Cambridge, instead of Harvard... could that possibly be an error or is there a Cambridge in USA too, given their penchant for appropriating names of places in England?

Loved the very beginning of your story giving us a glimpse of how content Khushi was with her life and its simple joys till, that is, she was smitten by ASR... the glimpse into the world of ice hockey was nice... made me nostalgic about all the ice hockey I used to watch as a kid... though I prefer the grace and elegance of the Russians in the late1970s to the rough body tackles and slams of the Americans today!

Khushi's infatuation with and dreams of Arnav and her attempts to cure herself of it by giving herself a strong talking to are all endearing! She drooling over a bare-chested Arnav and he feeling her presence was cute... so, looks like their sixth sense is in full working order... am pleased with the character of Arnav here: studious, focused on his passion for ice hockey, aware of the fascination he holds for the female population at Harvard yet indifferent to it all... being chivalrous, and indifferent to his wealth and family name are a bonus!

...her face shining with unadulterated joy. He felt his breath catch in his throat. He couldn't remember looking or feeling that happy ever. She positively glowed with suppressed excitement... a beautiful description of what it is about khushi that drew him to her! Must say your descriptions are masterly' The leaves had just begun to turn and the air had had a slight nip in it. The sky had become an unbearably bright blue and everything had smelt like apple cider and pumpkin and harvest. I felt as if I were looking at a picture postcard, one with the scent permeating it. [if such cards are available, that is]. Also, it's almost as if the scene is being played out before one's eyes: A girl stood talking to another one who had her back to him, laughing merrily at something. Arnav had never seen anyone laugh with such abandon and joy. The late afternoon sun glinted on the smooth waves of her nut-brown hair and on her long lashes which hid sparkling hazel eyes. The creamy skin of her cheeks were flushed and a beautiful natural pink. The striking red jumper she wore lent a warm glow to her entire presence. Somehow, the sight of that uninhibited, joyful laughter had given him a strange sense of peace and had been imprinted in his mind. One gets the feeling that Arnav's life is so regimented and bound by his family's expectations that he hasn't had much fun in life and the only joy and peace he's experienced is on the ice or on hearing Khushi laughing with such abandon. Her uninhibited joy is infectious, no wonder Arnav wants to bask in its warmth!

Your twist to the whole anklet adorning episode in IPKKND is awesome, especially the latent feelings and desire lurking just below the surface! Am a fan of the asides that you pepper your stories with' they are infused with wit an humor and give us an inkling of what's going on in the person's mind! That's it. He is a mind-reader. NO NO NO! That means he knows all about my not-so-appropriate-thoughts in his direction! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! HE'S NOTICED ME AT HIS GAMES! WAIT WHAT? HE'S NOTICED ME AT HIS GAMES! 'Kill me now. That was the WORST justification EVER. Come on Khushi. This was the best you could do? Harvard is going to expel you and then you'll be deported. That's it. It's all his cologne's fault. I should have recognized the trouble he spells from a mile away. Sanka Devi is back with a bang!

Arnav's unholy glee and smug satisfaction at the thought that Khushi has a crush on him, then setting out to fluster her further into a confession, juxtaposed against her attempts at backpedalling, is heart-warming! They were moving together in a beautiful symphony as she stepped forward and he stepped backward at the same time' a premonition of things to come? One thing I noticed in the show was that whenever Khushi was in Arnav's arms, her eyes would immediately zoom in on his lips, and that's what happens here too, yippee! The gentleness and the innocence that permeates their first kiss make one go awww! Nice to see Khushi not holding anything back and being an active participant in that scorching kiss, to the extent that she manages to surprise the more experienced Arnav' the manner in which they cleared things up between them is damn cute

In a nutshell, a beautifully moving story that leaves us with a wide smile on our faces!

Edited by Maddy1270 - 11 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice twist... loved the role reversal... too good..
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A role reversal of "sorts"? This was a personality swap, and I enjoyed it so much. He is a glutton and she's the diabetic. He wants happily ever afters and she doesn't believe in marriage.He likes the little things in life, she's too busy on her phone to see the sun .  I  love the rain hug, both in the show, nd in this story. Just love it. Obviously, your Arnav is much nicer, since he isn't being  a prick. And I really thought that in the show, at  that moment , Arnav looked like he wanted to kiss her, and she just looked very confused and shocked, co she couldn't understand what was happening to her. Oh Aman pulled a Khushi , hahaa. Sugar grains in her fuel tank. Waiting for Semanti now!