Posted: 11 years ago
that was amazing
loved how you showed khushi and arnav feelings separately
and your version of the diwali scene is brilliant and captivating to read=]
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can I tell you a story :)
I can not forget this particular story, for one reason :)
Almost similar happened with me :)
I liked this guy, apparently played ice hockey :) n when i went skating for the bloody first time ever :) he was there with other two friends of mine..
n I did not know then, that I liked him like, like-like; u know what I mean :) n we had planned this ice skating :)
And the first time I ever stepped on ice :) I was soo happy, one only has to be there to see it! And all my friends were amazed seeing me like that..smiling all the time on the ice rink :)
I love the story cause same scenario was there!
And this guy whom I like was there for the first time experience of my skating..when I started reading the story, I was like..heck :)
I can not tell you, but I still remember it vividly, and will cherish it throughout my life :) :)
Thanks for reminding me that beautiful, probably most beautiful moment of my life :)
P.S.: I loved the way you have ended the story, HOPE :)
P.S.:  In all blabbering, i forgot to mention something else :) He did teach me skating and was with me throughout.. i did not FALL even once :) but I was about to fall so i laid down on the ice :) n he was there to help me :)
I can go on n on n on :) I just love the feeling you know :) Since then, I go ice skating every week :) just to revive the moment :)
Oh, HOPE :)

Edited by samarablog - 11 years ago
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg how cute epic Uodate the way he caught her from dropping, and then teaching her to skate, him noticing her and her reaction to him confessing that hahahahha amazing )0:) and when they kissed and he's like I thought you was shy shes like hope I cleared that up by kissing him then she's like why tomorrow why not tonight like amazing :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi... This is the first story of yours that I read and I loved it...
How beautifully you showed the difference between Arnav and Khusi  and all the flashback helped in establishing that he was as aware of her as Khusi was of him...
Love your interpretation of Diwali almost kiss...
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update! So the kiss does take place here! Very well written!
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww This is sooo cute ! Lovely !
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Update day today?? It's Thursday where I am, surely that has to count!
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely brilliant, very well written, very gripping and so romantic and that kiss, wow, no words to discribe it. you have brightend my day with this.
Visitor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did not expect this RED? Loved it for 2 reasons the story was fab and secondly it was about my city.
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First off I freaking loved it. It was so good! It was adorable cute and increased my knowledge of ice hockey lol:) tho this does make me want to learn how to ice skate now ;)