Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
it was an awesome OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved it sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vidhi_K thumbnail
That was wonderful. Absolutely loved it.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
well written..good...😊
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have never read any of your work before so I cant say if this is your best ever BUT let me tell you this...this story is one of the most refreshing tales of Arhi I have read recently!!! Loved it to bits!!! Awesome.

what I loved:

1. Khushi - a real "khushi" who is not just feigning happiness while lamenting inside but a girl who has always considered herself lucky...inspite of her life being a little more stifled than others of her age...cant help but adore her for that one trait! happy and content with the brighter side of things...honestly her optimism is this story is highly contagious and I am going to be positive all day ...at least today😆

2. Arnav - he is this perfect Harvard hottie!!!! the way you described him would make any woman of any age develop a tiny (??) crush on him...oh how i wish I was a 20 year old studying at Harvard now and had this hottie around to...to...to just ogle alright!!!

3. Harvard - The name spells charisma for me and I find myself attracted with devout enthusiasm to any story set in this backdrop!!

4. Ice Hockey - damn...never did I think I will develop a sudden interest to this game...but here I am now wanting to know everything about the game...

5. Tale in Red - whatte super take on the most watched video of Arhi!!!! you know what, i knew you wouldnt do it but still I was literally holding my breath till they actually kissed because for some weird reason I was scared you may leave it as "almost"...thank heavens you didnt do that...

Edited by asr2kkg - 11 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Semanti, I loved it. Theek nahi, bahut aala hai. While reading it , I swera I was reminded of Eric Segal's Love Story. You know, intelligent middle class girl, rich intelligent ice-hockey jock plagued by family heritage. And you recreated the scene so beautifully. Although I loved the Diwali scene , what followed left a really bad taste in my mouth. I can deal with the disappointment of the almost kiss, but when he said you mean nothing to me, I have never hated Arnav more. At that point I hated him nearly as much as Shyam. But I'm so glad you re-wrote the whole thing. The cherry on top was her boldness. Here he was thinking she was painfully shy. Hahaa.
Juhi- we're waiting!
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beutifully written , loved it a lot.
No words to explain what I felt with that kiss scene it was awesome.

Loved this Arnav and Khushi, you really have done justice to the scene.

Thanks for the PM.
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before I came to NA, I had no clue what ice hockey was.  Bt since, it is my second favorite sport right after soccer.  So an ice hockey playing Arnav is an ultimate for me.  Just imagine him all sweaty, in his hockey gear after a game . . .ok now that I am done drooling, I must tell you that I loooved this update.  I think you captured the essence of Kushi as the highly optimistic girl who could not care less  about what she does not have and ever so grateful for what she has.  Arnav was a dream the way you described him.  The peaceful XMas eve setting was eerily beautiful, I could just imagine the festive decorations and the calmness of the night.  Perfect setting for something magical.  You captured all the goodness of Diwali and made it even better with a better turn of event than on the show.  Though I thoroughly enjoyed the hot, desire filled Jadoo Hai Nasha Hain, I absolutely hated the aftermath.  Not in yours, I love how they readily accept what was happening.  I almost regret that there will not be another part in this story.

I do think the Mracle on Ice was Awesome but I simply cannot resist to point that nothing beats my Canadian hockey teams, men or women . . . 
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was beautiful. No other words for it. Thanks for the PM and update soon..
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os...

Thanks 4 d pm
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Read both the stories by the two amazing writers. Both were brilliant. Loved them to the core. Thanks for the pm :)