Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I think you just killed me with that! Pretty lethal huh! Kaash... har crush aisa hi hota... Wonderful, Semanti!!!!!!!
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...
Loved it...
Loved it...
Every part of the story n style of writing...all were amazing...
Tanks a lot for the PM
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Thank you for penning down such a pulcritude!!
I could actually envision the whole scenario...and, I concur with Arnav..it is surely blissful,.
Khushi's positivity is something I cherished...it is a rarity now-a-days...wish more people found joy, in the haves, rather than, the have nots...
The dichotomy of A&K's thoughts  was so realistic...the proximity of the other, affects their being...
You incorporated those scenes and, showcased it with novel revelations...and,Khushi's inner monologue are just like her...adorable and hilarious..and, what can I say about the suave Arnav...he had me floored..he metamorphosed from being a tutelary.. her knight on gleaming skates to the wonderful loverboy...and, Khushi's transmogrifying was no less...
This update left me with a sense of tranquility at the end...thank you once again, and looking forward to the next from Juhi..

P.S : Thanks Juhi, for dropping the PM...appreciate it..mammothly..and, looking forward to the next...

You guys are doing an amazing job, concocting stories with novel flavors...cannot thank you enuff!!!
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow..I had been thinking of this kiss scene today and tada! you wrote beautifully about it...great..lovely update..I fell in love with the tale! it was different setting and there was something very cute about it...really enjoyed reading it...
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awww it was so so so beautiful and lovely...❤️❤️
loved every single bit of it...❤️
and yaah i could relate to it to many extend except the fact that he was no Arnav Singh Raizafa...ofcourse...

for me it's one of the most wonderful tales i've ever read...😊

you guys are amazing...😃

will be waiting for the next... update soon...😊😊
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow this was more than amazing!
I saw a PM for this in the morning and I was extatic cos it meant I would have something awesome to read on my way home from uni.

That was amazing I could literally picture it perfectly.
Reminded me of my not so productive ice skating lesson huh if only mine had ended like this did...

That was amazing loved it
Thanks for the PM
God bless
Jenna
aquagal thumbnail

I am hyperventilating right now... So please forgive me if I make no sense...
When Expel told the title I thought it was photo-shoot scene..😳
An awesome tribute to the first almost kiss... And you completed it and that too with such magic and the not so shy Khushi... Woohhhooo!!! I totally loved it...
Sportsman Arnav Singh Raizada - Ok I confess that I develop certain liking for guys who are involved in sports and this man who doesn't pay attention to any handkerchiefs thrown his way is super attractive, what I won't give to have him as my man!!! *sigh*
And here this man is complimented by the always happy and hard working Khushi who just has time for him even on the busiest days of her college.

PS: I am surprised how come I have not come across your work before. I will catch with your other works soon. Pinky promise :)

PPS: And the next story "A tale of rains and raindrops" Is it related to this scene Expel? 😛😉

Edited by aquagal - 11 years ago
-Goldstar- thumbnail
amazing...awesome...zabardast updte...
Continue soon..waiting for next tale...
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful, amazing, awesome, super and sorry I dont know any other word right now! It was simply beautiful! I loved all your work but I think this your best for me anyway! Khushi feeling about Arnav was simple and sweet like a any girl will have when they are in love for first time but I did feel sorry for her that Arnav did see her at all but got know that he did see her, all the time but he had his reason to stay away ffom her!
And that kiss and what Khushi did in the end was 😳. Keep up the good work and cant wait to read your second one!
I could see Arnav and khushi in front my eyes on that ice.
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb.. simply amazing yaar
its so beautifully written that I can imagine every scene
eagerly waiting for the next tale...😃