Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i told u im expecting fireworks and im not disappointed. i love khushi here. once she got over her shyness, she became so cute :)
soaringskies thumbnail
semanti..ohmygodohmygod...GOD..!!! that was awesome...πŸ˜ƒ i had this exciting energy all in me while reading this update till end..πŸ˜› i swear to learn ice-hockey provided i get such a hot teacher to teach me...πŸ˜†

well done girl..and the length was a treat to read...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god
That story had me on the edge of my seat the entire time
Such a long story
Just loved it
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Nothing short of brilliant...! I loved your payal  replacement...as delicate as the payals were in the original...rewriting it with skates...heavy,sturdy and sleek...very sexy..! In between the heat and lavender and musky vapors rising up...the smooth hard ice providing the cool factor...How awsome...!

And the fact that they kissed and Kushi did not shy away for nay reason but gave as much as she took..and totally rocked the kisss makes this even more awsome...! Am I rambling...well my brain is scrambled I think with kiss...going to get some ice to cool off.

I wonder if you have seen an ice hockey movie...called Breakaway I think...with Canadian Indians who have a passion for the game. They form a team with Sikh boys...a nice movie..so I could totally visualize everything...!

wonderful scene...hats off to you..Semanti...!

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Edited comment on Page 85 πŸ˜Š
Denaid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res :)
Tere aur Semanti ke liye mujhe wapas aana hi Padaa;)

Unres;)
This story had Semanti written all over it.. I love your unique sense of humor girl, and honestly, urs and Expels updates are a sight for sore eyes... I'm off IF nowadays, but, but I'm compelled to come back just for this and of course, my lovely Juhi... ;) U'll two are, a force to be reckoned with... 
Yeh Khushi to maha tez nikli.. Arnav ko chance hi nahi diya, khud hi sab kuch kargayee!!!! But, I loved her outright flirtatious ways... 
Loved it, Semanti, but then, what's new??? I love everything u dish out for us to read;)
Edited by Denaid - 11 years ago
Arshi_fanad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh MY! SInce I began the story, it felt like it would be best if it never finished.

This is one of the best stories I've ever come across. This light-hearted story + our dear sportsman--Arnav AND WOrkaholic--Khushi's chemistry rocks.

HAha. I'm so happy coz it had been so long since I'd come across this type of fabulous stry. Loved it and gonna read it once again all over.

sarrahyusuf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Way an endin..it left me in a spell..
And I have always loved ur references..
And now have to wait till Thursday or Friday..

This is best collab ever.. 2 of my fav writers together whose writin is beautiful and the is always an excitement when I am readin it..
Love u both
meera06 thumbnail
OMG..this was just so romantic to read....
I was blushing  from the moment Arnav helped Khushi from falling...
Brilliantly written!
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
That looks like one long chapter...Yay I is happy!

Off to read and will be back with a comment - if I can string one properly that is...going by the comments here..i think I might be short of words and breath