Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
love this anjali

beautifully written story

loved it
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Juhi...Such a beautiful story..Loved it to bits..Arnav in intelligence agency..WOW..And Shyam the slime he had always been..Love you Khushi my girl..You fought and won your Arnav.Anjali..Hats off darling..You are better this way.Strong and the sister of the ASR in the real sense..Terrace has always been a place of twists in RM and so in the story..Arshi started a new life..A new beginning...Loved it..Waiting for the next tale.
Love
Aami
preciousgirl125 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ?? P.E.R.F.E.C.T !! Loved it...waiting for the tale in red :D
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful !!! loved it.. where Arnav and Khushi are no MU can stay between them as their love is more stronger than MU's.. they do stand apart but in the end they are one.. also loved Anjali in this story, she is very strong woman.. love her for her stand..  

thanks for pm and now waiting for TALE IN RED... πŸ˜Š
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
:) got all the answers...
very very well written... the suspense , love , emotions.. was all at its best...and very little of the man who caused it ... :)
ur ladies wer very much brave...both khushi and anjali... stood up for whatever they believed in...
and when it comes to arnav and khushi there is no one better than u to describe what transpires between them...
thumbs up all the way...!!
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved your take on the infamous terrace scene. It had haunted me for days. That stupid hug and words uttered by both Shyam and Khushi. πŸ€’

And i actually loved your Arnav here. Having double jobs. πŸ˜ƒ
The sudden proposal by Arnav was quite similar to the sudden proposal in the show. Glad Khushi had the instincts that all was not well.

And my fav part was when Anjali was not at all delusional. Right from the start, she had an idea about Arnav's liking for a girl, his double job, her husband's illegal activities. She also didn't take things lying down. She even had her love story going. But i have to admit, i was stumped when you revealed about her rajkumari

LOL at the date part. πŸ˜†ASR always has his way. And thank you for making both of them mature. They dealt with the shortcomings really well. He actually earned her forgiveness and love. And her way of making him confess. β€οΈ

And thank god for the great twist! The terrace scene actually marked her innocence. Much in contrast to the damned scene we had to watch. And you brought in much better memories with the confession there just like the I LOVE YOU DAMMIT! . πŸ€—
Edited by SilentShadow - 11 years ago
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Total three sixty...It was amazing...πŸ‘
Even CVs kya Cvs ke Baap wouldn't have been so perfect, so flawless...
Its like in your story everything is as it SHOULD BE...
All I can say is IS STORY KO KYA NAAM DOON...
Well done...πŸ‘
Maddy1270 thumbnail
kudos to you for creating such strong characters, especially khushi and anjali, willing to fight for what's right rather than wallowing in self-pity... both used their intelligence once their suspicions were roused... despite arnav's betryal, khushi fighting to get him to give their love a chance was momentous, as is anjali's decision to bring her husband to justice, without arnav's help, so that arnav and her unborn child would be safe... she trusted khushi whereas arnav didn't... doesn't say much about his shatir dimaag πŸ˜›! loved the manner in which she manipulated arnav to acknowledge his feelings for khushi and also how, earlier, khushi put pertinent questions to arnav so that he would ponder his motives for marryng her... this vulnerable and unsure arnav is cute... such a contrast from the invincible image that leaps to mind when an intelligence agent is mentioned! must say, his manner of asking his wife out on a date is unique... his diffidence is endearing!

a truly wonderful piece of story-telling!
Edited by Maddy1270 - 11 years ago
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update , excellent narration of an epic tale , really like ur strong practicle Anjali , Arnav fasting for kc, superb. I know he isnotgood with words. But he is definetly good with acts , eagerly waiting for the next tale
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I loved the strong protrayal of Anjali's character.She is the hero of this story.:D