shyams her brother?
so what if he is!
wauting for part2!
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!! my head is reeling now! 

what was that? 

a lots of twists and turns.. and a lot more mystery to add!

honestly when i started reading the 1st dialogue .. i was like ..'NOOO... not again!!'
with great difficulty i moved further... but as it started bringing in a different scenario... i found it better to read ahead! and as i started reading ...  i found myself reeling under its effect! he he he...

there are obviously too many ques... which i know there is no pt raising it right away... so i choose to wait for the future updates for the story to unfurl itself!

thats an interesting start! :)thanks a lot Juhi.. Semanti! :)

crazymg.04 thumbnail
intense story with an interesting cliffhanger...this was fabulous👏
robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was an amazinggg update!!!!

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that interesting...
loved it...
waiting for next part...
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
shyam is khushi's brother... but khushi hated him...
what is arnav another job?? and even he knows that he is her brother than what is bothering him so much... maybe why khushi hates him
khushi is strong, very strong woman... she also understand anjali is not delicate she can understand what shyam did...
awesome part
continue soon
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
*long happy sigh for a change*
Ab kya boloon main Expel?
I'm not even going to REFER to the cliffhangers-- I'd be more worried if they weren't there to be honest now.
So let's focus on what we've got, theek hai?
So Arnav had MISjudged Khushi before the terrace scene in some way and that scene forced him to CORRECT that error in judgment.
Therefore their entire courtship, his interest in her-- all of it had been part of a larger game. Only it became real somewhere along the way.
Otherwise his error wouldn't bother him as much as it does. Arnav Singh Raizada clearly isn't a sentimental shmuck.
Khushi on the other hand? WOW. She is so kickass, she's my new role model. She accepted everything going on around her-- the shattering of her illusions, she stayed to fight for what she wants and she continues to do so. Can we just have a round of applause for her please? 👏

So Arnav is a secret agent of some kind? I don't see what else could require him to wear a holster...

Alright, of all the curveballs, that LAST one threw me off. Shyam bhaiya? So then maybe Khushi KNOWS about Shyam's nefarious activities (whatever they maybe) and wants to protect Anjali, only Arnav didn't know that? He had thought her to be hand-in-glove with her brother and had played her into marrying him for that?

Ah well. Thank god that you'll be back with the rest soon.
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woah the first chapter itself was so damn explosive, can't wait to see what's held in the next ones...

So Arnav has some sort of secret job, he wanted to marry Khushi then he didn't after what he saw at the terrace, but Khushi wanted to marry him after knowing everything

& now Anjali's husband is Khushi's brother and she doesn't want his name to be said in this house and finally they did it!

I'm kinda confused, a lot happy and excited for this story 👏
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the twist and turns dear!!!!!!!!
update next part soon!!!!!11
preciousgirl125 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow !! That is a totally different dimension..absolutely loved it..waiting for the next part..thanx for the PM