India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

PSH season 2: Episode 7 (Page 2)

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
As Maa Sahib listens to Adi she feels a pang of guilt that, that poor child (who she saw growing up) was soo badly hurt.

Its a relief to her that Adi and Amrita are at least talked. She hears the sadness/pain in Adi's voice for past deeds and the hope of reconciling with Amrita.

She feels now more than ever its necessary for Aditya to be here so that he and Vikram can repair their relationship and so that Uma can be properly taken care off (she is sure part of Uma's illness is from loneliness, being away from the rest of the family) 

As Adi continues an idea comes to Maa Sahib.

Oh Beta, its soo nice to hear you talking 19 to a dozen again. I am very glad that at least you and Amrita have talked. 

My health is not what it use to be but then at my age that is to be expected. I have pain in my chest, am finding it difficult to breath, my leg is constantly hurting and I am so very tired.

Edited by payal7 - 11 April 2013 at 4:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Adi - oh that's not good Naani, B4 leaving I asked you to take care of you but I feel like you are being careless about your health .. please go to doctor and have a complate check up and see that all is Okay... I m away nani but that doesnt mean I dont care..., Plz inform mama jee about your health so he can take care of you,
Yeah Nani , but tell me one thing.. How would I make amrita talk to me ? do you have any ideas Nani.. She met me I met her but No idea how to meet her again, I know I united mama and Sugni N I guess mama jee forgave me for my deeds I asked amrita to at least punish me but she said no to that too...
what Do I do to fix my mistake and to win my old friend trust again ?

K.swati885rose.lavenderpayal7Vinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Adi, Vikram has been soo busy putting the business back on track and now dealing with Kuhu's problem. And you know what Jawla Thakur is - you need eyes of the back of your head when dealing with him. So I don't want to distract Vikram with my problems.

I don't mean to be dramatic Beta but some times I feel, my end is near. I don't want to die without seeing my daughter and my only grandson and also without apologising to Amrita for the pain this family has caused her.

So please would you come down here, only for a few days, and take me to the hospital for a check up? Also please bring Amrita down. For my piece of mind I need to apologies. Perhaps if She  sees that we have all forgiven each other and have moved forward she may also be able to forgive you Beta. Also on the journey and while you are here you two will have time to talk and who knows you two may able to start to rebuild your relationship.

What do you say Beta? Will you spare some time to make an old woman happy.

Edited by payal7 - 11 April 2013 at 4:59am

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Adi - well Nani .. I would Have come but since Maa is not well I can't leave her alone right now n she too can't come with me at the moment since the doctor adviced her to have complate bed rest.. so it will be hard for her to travel .. u know it takes all day to come home... But Nani what about Sugni? why dont you take her with you ??

oh yes N if you want me to come with amrita.. it will be hard for me because she wont believe me after what I have done to her.. she told me at that day that I broke her trust and she wont be able to trust me again so..  Im not sure she gonna trust me again and believe me that You want to meet with her .. Naani why dont you call her ?? She will believe you ..

Naani All I want is that please dont ignore your health .. take some one with you ,. I know if you tell mama jee about your health he will leave every thing and come with you to hospital

Hello nani are you listening ?

Edited by ronshaan - 11 April 2013 at 4:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderpayal7

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Aditya Thakur !!! (She says in a strong serious tone)

Apne Mamaji se kuch sekho! Unhe galatiya ki par kabhi usne zimadari laneki aur sudhar ne se, peeche nahi hata (Learn from your Mamaji. He made mistakes but he never backs away from taking responsibility for his actions and making amends).

Beta its time to grow up, take responsibility for your actions, acknowledge your mistakes and make amends.

If you truly believe that what you did was wrong then you have to make amends which means you doing whatever it takes to convince Amrita.

Now I do not want to hear anymore excuses. You will convince Amrita and be down here on Monday. Do I make myself clear (She says in a strong serious tone).

And don't worry about Uma. Hire an ambulance so that she can travel lying down.

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Adi - Okay Nani Ghusa Mut Ho..  (Dont get angry)
Main aaunga ... Thik hay (I will come back ...ok)
Nani .. I got to go now... bye
Take care

After the call ended adi started thinking...
**how will he make amrita agree ?? will she belive me ?? will she agreee???
Last time she was My girlfriend and had no problem to join me any where I go but today ... today its another issue..  she might have moved on ...1 year passed since she left mahawari.. how would I force my opinions on herConfused .. ??  she might again remember all what happened and be hurt again  ?? what if she has any man in her life ?? what would he say .. if her ex boyfriend request her to come 2 mahawari ?  but Nani ordered me .. But naani said she is very ill... uff .. how will I manage coming back home.. that too in 4 days with maa and amu.. I dont know what to do .. really dont know how to ,...**

End Scene

Edited by ronshaan - 11 April 2013 at 5:34am

K.swati885rose.lavenderVinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Kuhu watches Ma Sahib drinking her tea and thinks she looks so serene and there is a genuine smile on her face and in her eyes. Kuhu herself feels as if a huge burden has been lifted from her shoulders even though this is not the future she had dreamed.

Then she reminds herself this was the only decision she could make after her conversation with Maa in the Mendir. Kuhu even now could not but admire Maa for her courage. She was soo brave to do what she did and all to protect Kuhu who she only knew for a few months.

Kuhu still could not forget the family's reaction when she told them. She sees a flashback of Bhabhi pouring tea and serving toast to Bhaiya and Maa sahib while she stood by her seat and said quietly I have decided that I would like to divorce Digvijay. They all froze and there was complete silence for a minute or two and then Bhaiya was out of his seat and hugging her tightly saying thank God. Maa Sahib coming over and hugging her, leaning on Bhaiya saying everything will be alright now. She explaining to Bhaiya the route by which Digvijay has been able to come into the haveli undetected and Bhaiya smiling and saying don't worry about it I will deal with it. Maa Sahib telling Bhaiya that she wanted to go to Kur Devi Mendir and observe all night prayers with her. Bhaiya first refusing but on Maa Sahib's insistence agreeing and seeing them off with armed guards for protection.

Just then Maa Sahib breaks her reverie saying they are about  to start the prayers again shall we join them. She and Maa Sahib take their seats and the prayers begin again.

Edited by payal7 - 11 April 2013 at 6:32am

rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Scene 2: TJS Haveli
TJS is sitting in the hall patiently waiting on his expected guests. He looks excited as he's up to something... About 10 minutes later his guests arrive. Ramu kaka ushers them inside and TJS pounces up to greet them. 
TJS: Namaste, Namaste my great friends. How are u all? Come in Come in.  He shows them to their seats with a big smile. He tells Ramu Kaka to serve tea/water. Then he takes his seat as well.
TJS : I'm so happy you have agreed to accept my request to help me. You see this work we have to do has to handled very wisely as the people involved are smart. I find that you are the only suitable persons to complete this task without evidenceEvil Smile 
The men smile is agreement. Then they ask for the layout of the master plan of the task they have been assigned to.

TJS: Here is what you have to do. Listen carefully. There is a certain Thakur that has been misbehaving with my poor daughter-in-law. He's all over her, obsessed. Shocked (What ??)LOL He even beat up my poor son Digvijay. I have tried everything to keep him from my daughter-in-law and son and their happiness but to no avail. he's just there all the time. 
The men ask the Thakur's name...
TJS: Thakur Vickram Singh is his name..That sick man..Cry
 TJS stops shedding crocodile tears and recollects himself. The men look pitiful at TJS's plight. They show a glare of hate on their faces towards this Vickram Singh. They ask what they should do to teach this sick man a lesson. TJS replies promptly, satisfied with his drama so far. 

TJS: I have come up with a way of teaching him a lesson. Here is my plan...

The men do their discussion, their evil venture as the scene fades with TJS giving an evil satisfactory grin while the others shake their heads agreeing to the master plan...The scene fades on TJS's grin and a blur figure is shown  from a distance behind him listening to their conversation.

END OF SCENEEmbarrassed

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 April 2013 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmkaRaman

Go to top