.Sandy. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sandy.
.Sandy.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by sandy1

I agree to this side today

infact women now a days is no longer bechari or abla naari 
i have seen and experienced it myself as well...now a days women cares less if they are getting divorced or their marriage can break.

i am MUSLIM AlhumduLillah...and near ALLAH SWT in all legals works Divorce is the one most hated one...

now a days women in houses are more dangerous then stupid politicans hell man they can do anything to get their motives done

infact we can see Ekta's famous K shows vamps inour houses lol

harrasing not just man in family but womens as well

ALLAH protect us all from such stupid womens

There have always been conniving and manipulative  people around...men and women both. It's nothing new. 

And how vast is this experience you are referring to..about women not caring about ending a marriage? What about the flipside...divorces with valid reasons such as infidelity, abuse. negligence..what does your experience say about this? I'm assuming there is plenty of facts and data you have to back up the gross generalizations you're making. 

Most religions discourage from divorce, especially ones based on impulsive decisions but it's not marked as a sin like you're making it sound. Though I see no reason for your religious beliefs to be brought into this at all. 

It's not stupid people one needs to be protected from, it's people with some pretty regressive and oppressive ideologies that I hope to be protected from. It's usually them who make life hell. LOL

1. quoting religion wasn't mean to show its sin...dear see now a days people are getting divorce on minor issues, 
He doesn't act according to my will,
he spend more time with friends,
he give times to his siblings not to me

here what accusations which i wrote are actually an example i saw in my close relatives. 
thats meant here to be against...life isn't joke getting married isn't joke it takes whole life to build up a relation but takes few seconds to end it and then throwing false accusations on males which are totally baseless. 

2. the experience i m quoting here is very close one, a women who is getting everything from her husband, love, respect, luxuries...but the fact she wanted everything in her control even if u going to toilet you should inform her can i go to toilet...i agree there are definately many facts but major facts are these women herself lact the qualities today's womens are not compromising one at all...i deffinately lt agree its independant women of 21 century but in same society we get examples of quiet. Sometime we have to adjust according to our the family natures. 

The women i m talking here has habit of going 100% opposite of her husband, if he tells her to go right she will go to left...she is dominating kind.

may be you are right...but these sweet cum bitter snake womens are far dangerous then your enemy who fights with you openly. you never know when and what will be their next step what will that step cost u EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
change12 IF-Dazzler
change12
change12

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
agrry with u

Edited by change12 - 08 May 2013 at 7:33am
McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

@McNinja: What you said is balanced view. Thanks for your post. The point is every harassed person - both men and women - have to get justice. And when you say, 'It's not stupid people one needs to be protected from, it's people with some pretty regressive and oppressive ideologies that I hope to be protected from. It's usually them who make life hell.' That is the most important point which I want everyone to accept. That is the ideology of some of the feminists who force the Indian Govt: to make the laws which oppress men and the family.

Some of the feminists believe that, all the males are persecutors and all the females are victims and males generally harass the females. Yesterday one feminist claimed that 80% of the divorced women are homeless. Has she the statistics or facts to prove that? 

The important reason we want to terminate the gender biased laws like 498a, DV  etc. is the supreme court itself has accepted what is going on based on this law is legal terrorism. Only 2% of 498a cases and less than 1% of DV cases are found genuine. Thus we have a vast majority of -people falsely accused and find themselves in a lot of pain.Many of these cases are falsely made by wives just because they want to extort as much money from their husband and at the same time don't want to live with their husbands. Even though the husbands are innocent, they have to go to faraway cities to fight the cases which is waste of time, money and energy. How will the country progress if people have to live in this type of atmosphere?

What becomes true in this case is these laws which  probably were introduced to help the women who were oppressed to get justice has completely failed. In that case, what is the need to hold on with these laws? I know that there are women who are definitely harassed by husband and in-laws. But the needful has to be done which effectively helps them. The law must help innocent people but not those who extort.

I agree with you when you say some women put the blame on men for all things, and refuse to see the other side of the looking glass...all in the name of feminism. But these people are taking something that's meant for equality, and construing it and come across as sexists...essentially doing the opposite of what feminists stand for. 

There will always be people regardless of their sex who abuse the law, and they can be vengeful about it. I'm not sure how we strike a balance here...where those women who really need aid, protection, help are taken care of..because they do exist and need a voice and weed out the others. 

moomin4455

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy1

1. quoting religion wasn't mean to show its sin...dear see now a days people are getting divorce on minor issues, 
He doesn't act according to my will,
he spend more time with friends,
he give times to his siblings not to me

here what accusations which i wrote are actually an example i saw in my close relatives. 
thats meant here to be against...life isn't joke getting married isn't joke it takes whole life to build up a relation but takes few seconds to end it and then throwing false accusations on males which are totally baseless. 

2. the experience i m quoting here is very close one, a women who is getting everything from her husband, love, respect, luxuries...but the fact she wanted everything in her control even if u going to toilet you should inform her can i go to toilet...i agree there are definately many facts but major facts are these women herself lact the qualities today's womens are not compromising one at all...i deffinately lt agree its independant women of 21 century but in same society we get examples of quiet. Sometime we have to adjust according to our the family natures. 

The women i m talking here has habit of going 100% opposite of her husband, if he tells her to go right she will go to left...she is dominating kind.

may be you are right...but these sweet cum bitter snake womens are far dangerous then your enemy who fights with you openly. you never know when and what will be their next step what will that step cost u EmbarrassedLOL

I agree that divorces pop up for small, petty issues but I think it stems from the fact people get married for the wrong reasons p. 

And yeah...float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The sweeter the woman, the harder she bites LOL 

moomin4455

Go to top