Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@McNinja: What you said is balanced view. Thanks for your post. The point is every harassed person - both men and women - have to get justice. And when you say, 'It's not stupid people one needs to be protected from, it's people with some pretty regressive and oppressive ideologies that I hope to be protected from. It's usually them who make life hell.' That is the most important point which I want everyone to accept. That is the ideology of some of the feminists who force the Indian Govt: to make the laws which oppress men and the family.

Some of the feminists believe that, all the males are persecutors and all the females are victims and males generally harass the females. Yesterday one feminist claimed that 80% of the divorced women are homeless. Has she the statistics or facts to prove that? 

The important reason we want to terminate the gender biased laws like 498a, DV  etc. is the supreme court itself has accepted what is going on based on this law is legal terrorism. Only 2% of 498a cases and less than 1% of DV cases are found genuine. Thus we have a vast majority of -people falsely accused and find themselves in a lot of pain.Many of these cases are falsely made by wives just because they want to extort as much money from their husband and at the same time don't want to live with their husbands. Even though the husbands are innocent, they have to go to faraway cities to fight the cases which is waste of time, money and energy. How will the country progress if people have to live in this type of atmosphere?

What becomes true in this case is these laws which  probably were introduced to help the women who were oppressed to get justice has completely failed. In that case, what is the need to hold on with these laws? I know that there are women who are definitely harassed by husband and in-laws. But the needful has to be done which effectively helps them. The law must help innocent people but not those who extort.
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: maha2us

Hi Friends,

When a rape happened in New Delhi, it became a topic of global announcement and so much publicity was given to the rape incident. Everyone's opinion was sought after. Definitely I am also condemning the rape incident and I like to see that the society takes required measures so that females are safe and those who are raped are treated with dignity and those who commit rape are punished adequately and girls are trained in karate or judo.

But what I am looking for is every incident of injustice is given adeqiate publicity. And one of them which is becoming a burning topic is a lot of wives put false cases against their husbands these days and this has caused all sorts of insecurity among men. Men are forced to fight cases in faraway cities. They have to pay hefty amounts to lawyers. They lose jobs and their energy is drained. Many men commit suicide also. One of them in Bangalore  committed suicide yesterday as he became over stressed due to the harassment by his wife and his MIL. This incident also deserves adequate publicity. These days more and more women are leaving their husbands and not living with them. Niether would they give divorce and they give divorce only if they are given huge amounts of money. How will the family grow if this is the way?

My dear sisters, When I say this, I am not against women. In fact God calls for men and women to live together. Men have sisters and women have brothers. And I very well know that a sister is the first person who supports her brother when his wife behaves cruelly with him. All that I call for is every injustice in the society has to be fought impartially. Incidentally one thing we see in a woman's cell is, they believe whatever a wife tells. But then they don't believe whatever a mother or a sister tells. What type of justice is this?

I am sorry for what I say offended anyone.

Cheers,

Interesting topic maha2us

If you want to talk about the injustice that is being done to one group of "innocent" people , please go ahead and talk. But please do not bring in crimes like rapes, molestation and murders in comparison to these injustices done to men to highlight them. This is disturbing. Raping a woman and killing her becomes a topic of global announcement because this is  outrightly evil and inhuman. The injustices done to men would also be announced globally if women rape men, torture them physically and mentally and kill them brutally. 

These injustices that u have mention happen on both sides and it is debatable. 

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanvi, Whatever I say in reply would only be repetition. Can you answer me one question? Suppose your brother's wife charged him with false domestic violence, how would you feel? I had already said that even as I brought out the topic, I am not against women. Neither are those who fight for justice in this area. And because of the false cases, not only men but women are also not getting justice. A woman's cell accepts only what the wife says not what a mother or sister says or even a teenage girl says . The new law is going to affect not only the husband but also his mother or sister. Similarly, a wife never puts a false case all alone. Most of the time the persons who harass the husband are the wife's father or brother. Thus you can see both the sides have men and women. And more importantly, if men don't get justice, women also don't get justice. I know even cases in which a woman who slapped false cases against her husband, got false cases on herself when her brother's wife filed false cases against him and her ad their mom.

In one way these cases are also brutal because they break the structure of the whole family. There are more issues also here. what about the child born for them?

Comparison is not important here. What I said is only that these happenings also deserve publicity. Interestingly one married man commits suicide in every nine minutes in India.

Sanvi, Whatever I say in reply would only be repetition. Can you answer me one question? Suppose your brother's wife charged him with false domestic violence, how would you feel? I had already said that even as I brought out the topic, I am not against women. Neither are those who fight for justice in this area. And because of the false cases, not only men but women are also not getting justice. A woman's cell accepts only what the wife says not what a mother or sister says or even a teenage girl says . The new law is going to affect not only the husband but also his mother or sister. Similarly, a wife never puts a false case all alone. Most of the time the persons who harass the husband are the wife's father or brother. Thus you can see both the sides have men and women. And more importantly, if men don't get justice, women also don't get justice. I know even cases in which a woman who slapped false cases against her husband, got false cases on herself when her brother's wife filed false cases against him and her ad their mom.

In one way these cases are also brutal because they break the structure of the whole family. There are more issues also here. what about the child born for them?

Comparison is not important here. What I said is only that these happenings also deserve publicity. Interestingly one married man commits suicide in every nine minutes in India.

Actually maha, i have not written anything on the topic in my previous post. I just found the comparison irrelevant  and stated that.

On the topic - If my brothers wife charges him with "FALSE" domestic violence, i would definitely support my brother. For that matter i would support any guy who faces that. No doubts about that. Agree with you that both genders get affected in this. This is a sensitive topic we can't say who is right and who is wrong until we hear both the sides of each story. 

@ bold - And are u sure that all these married men committed suicide solely because of their marriages? Don't think so. Even if it is so..i would say  many married women not just committed sucide but also were KILLED. That was how these laws of protection started coming up in the first place. 

edit - About the child, i always wondered how a couple would decide to have children without being compatible with each other in the first place. After the baby arrives in their relationship, the priority has to be the baby and not their egos. The children will suffer because of such parents. I just wish every couple thinks about this before going for a baby rather than worrying about it later. 
Edited by samvi. - 10 years ago
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: McNinja

There have always been conniving and manipulative  people around...men and women both. It's nothing new. 

And how vast is this experience you are referring to..about women not caring about ending a marriage? What about the flipside...divorces with valid reasons such as infidelity, abuse. negligence..what does your experience say about this? I'm assuming there is plenty of facts and data you have to back up the gross generalizations you're making. 

Most religions discourage from divorce, especially ones based on impulsive decisions but it's not marked as a sin like you're making it sound. Though I see no reason for your religious beliefs to be brought into this at all. 

It's not stupid people one needs to be protected from, it's people with some pretty regressive and oppressive ideologies that I hope to be protected from. It's usually them who make life hell. ðŸ˜†

1. quoting religion wasn't mean to show its sin...dear see now a days people are getting divorce on minor issues, 
He doesn't act according to my will,
he spend more time with friends,
he give times to his siblings not to me

here what accusations which i wrote are actually an example i saw in my close relatives. 
thats meant here to be against...life isn't joke getting married isn't joke it takes whole life to build up a relation but takes few seconds to end it and then throwing false accusations on males which are totally baseless. 

2. the experience i m quoting here is very close one, a women who is getting everything from her husband, love, respect, luxuries...but the fact she wanted everything in her control even if u going to toilet you should inform her can i go to toilet...i agree there are definately many facts but major facts are these women herself lact the qualities today's womens are not compromising one at all...i deffinately lt agree its independant women of 21 century but in same society we get examples of quiet. Sometime we have to adjust according to our the family natures. 

The women i m talking here has habit of going 100% opposite of her husband, if he tells her to go right she will go to left...she is dominating kind.

may be you are right...but these sweet cum bitter snake womens are far dangerous then your enemy who fights with you openly. you never know when and what will be their next step what will that step cost u ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sandy1

@bold - Sorry that u have such Vamps in your house. 

Yes, may God protect us from such women and also from the men raised by such women as those men too tend to have stupid brains at the end. 

change12 thumbnail
agrry with uEdited by change12 - 10 years ago
McNinja thumbnail

@McNinja: What you said is balanced view. Thanks for your post. The point is every harassed person - both men and women - have to get justice. And when you say, 'It's not stupid people one needs to be protected from, it's people with some pretty regressive and oppressive ideologies that I hope to be protected from. It's usually them who make life hell.' That is the most important point which I want everyone to accept. That is the ideology of some of the feminists who force the Indian Govt: to make the laws which oppress men and the family.

Some of the feminists believe that, all the males are persecutors and all the females are victims and males generally harass the females. Yesterday one feminist claimed that 80% of the divorced women are homeless. Has she the statistics or facts to prove that? 

The important reason we want to terminate the gender biased laws like 498a, DV  etc. is the supreme court itself has accepted what is going on based on this law is legal terrorism. Only 2% of 498a cases and less than 1% of DV cases are found genuine. Thus we have a vast majority of -people falsely accused and find themselves in a lot of pain.Many of these cases are falsely made by wives just because they want to extort as much money from their husband and at the same time don't want to live with their husbands. Even though the husbands are innocent, they have to go to faraway cities to fight the cases which is waste of time, money and energy. How will the country progress if people have to live in this type of atmosphere?

What becomes true in this case is these laws which  probably were introduced to help the women who were oppressed to get justice has completely failed. In that case, what is the need to hold on with these laws? I know that there are women who are definitely harassed by husband and in-laws. But the needful has to be done which effectively helps them. The law must help innocent people but not those who extort.

I agree with you when you say some women put the blame on men for all things, and refuse to see the other side of the looking glass...all in the name of feminism. But these people are taking something that's meant for equality, and construing it and come across as sexists...essentially doing the opposite of what feminists stand for. 

There will always be people regardless of their sex who abuse the law, and they can be vengeful about it. I'm not sure how we strike a balance here...where those women who really need aid, protection, help are taken care of..because they do exist and need a voice and weed out the others. 

McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy1

1. quoting religion wasn't mean to show its sin...dear see now a days people are getting divorce on minor issues, 
He doesn't act according to my will,
he spend more time with friends,
he give times to his siblings not to me

here what accusations which i wrote are actually an example i saw in my close relatives. 
thats meant here to be against...life isn't joke getting married isn't joke it takes whole life to build up a relation but takes few seconds to end it and then throwing false accusations on males which are totally baseless. 

2. the experience i m quoting here is very close one, a women who is getting everything from her husband, love, respect, luxuries...but the fact she wanted everything in her control even if u going to toilet you should inform her can i go to toilet...i agree there are definately many facts but major facts are these women herself lact the qualities today's womens are not compromising one at all...i deffinately lt agree its independant women of 21 century but in same society we get examples of quiet. Sometime we have to adjust according to our the family natures. 

The women i m talking here has habit of going 100% opposite of her husband, if he tells her to go right she will go to left...she is dominating kind.

may be you are right...but these sweet cum bitter snake womens are far dangerous then your enemy who fights with you openly. you never know when and what will be their next step what will that step cost u ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

I agree that divorces pop up for small, petty issues but I think it stems from the fact people get married for the wrong reasons p. 

And yeah...float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The sweeter the woman, the harder she bites ðŸ˜†