chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: krt09

Agree with u totallyy 👍🏼 👏

thanks  dear
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
how every one forget sultan action which he done with his son people love to sultan and forgive him only because they don't like rk and what he done with madhu he break her heart and tease her humiliate her but always protect her and her family always try to save them. but sultan present his kid to trap other gangster as shakar.😉
Edited by abhaylovepia - 11 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

how every one forget sultan action which he done with his son people love to sultan and forgive him only because they don't like rk and what he done with madhu he break her heart and tease her humiliate her but always protect her and her family always try to save them. but sultan present his kid to trap other gangster as shakar.😉

rk  did  the  right  thing  by   cuffing  his  biwi
she  will  be  safe  now
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shivu--

BANG ON!! Rajji!!!

thanks
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: luanne

awesome post.

thanks  for  liking
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree rajji...Rk has handcuffed his biwi but atleast she is wth him na and she is safe,protect wth his husband but bhai uses his kid as a bait...he left his handicapped kid alone in jungle...rk doing all dis 2 keep his biwi safe and get his luv bck but sulu is ready 2 loose his own dearones merely 2 kill his enemies.
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yaar...do u think there is any comprasion b/w them.   Rk is superstar and he is useless don who does not have any other work than interfering in other personal matter.  I think he forgot what he did with his son, tie the small kid to make his enemies to come to him...😡😡😡...but some people have forgotten all those things and telling him golden heart, by the way why madhu also forgot that...anyway I want madhu to give him a tight slap this time when he comes in  middle according to new article...

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanna14

Agree rajji...Rk has handcuffed his biwi but atleast she is wth him na and she is safe,protect wth his husband but bhai uses his kid as a bait...he left his handicapped kid alone in jungle...rk doing all dis 2 keep his biwi safe and get his luv bck but sulu is ready 2 loose his own dearones merely 2 kill his enemies.

rk   madhu  ko  gundo  se  bachta  hai
aur  madhu  sultan  ko  goodo  se

sultan  ke  dash  mein  dum   nahi  hai
sultan  ko  to  dash  hi  nahi  hai🤣
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: skandi

yaar...do u think there is any comprasion b/w them.   Rk is superstar and he is useless don who does not have any other work than interfering in other personal matter.  I think he forgot what he did with his son, tie the small kid to make his enemies to come to him...😡😡😡...but some people have forgotten all those things and telling him golden heart, by the way why madhu also forgot that...anyway I want madhu to give him a tight slap this time when he comes in  middle according to new article...

i  want  madhu  to  kick  his  as*   someday
ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey yes agree with u. I totally forgt dat. Sultan use their loved ones as bait to fulfil his wishes. i cant understand hw dat is sensible and maturity as sum says dat Sulatn is mature and sensible.  

I wonder wat he will do to Madhu in future???