Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Completely agree with you Rajjji! 😊 There's nothing as sick as making your child bait! πŸ˜• The boy can't even properly walk... That was a horrendous action even for another man to do it on some one else's child and this case a father did it to his OWN child! 

sick  to  the  core
kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree wid u i dont find anything wrong wid it even if rk puts handscuff on madhu he is keeping her away from danger (sultan) so i m happy & yes in which way sultan wid a golden heart he uses his child to catch his dushman i find rk better
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh really after what RK did yesterday I wonder whether he is even qualified  enough to be called a psycho...he literally destroyed the girl's life and then said it was a chhoti moti nok jhok...

he killed the rishbala fan in me yestday...

as a VD fan I m very hurt...
as for Sultan I  dont know...kal RK ne jo kiya usske baad I cant even think of other characters...I am so amazed by his cheap attitude...

cvs please RK ko bachalo!!A sincere request!!!
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree dear
aawesome post
sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajjji

rk  seriously  cant  give  any    compedition  to  sultan   in  psycopanti

rk  tied  madhu  to  himself  with  cuffs
i  say    he  did  the  right  thing
otherwise  madhu  must   have  been  alone  in  chawl  with  that  criminal  having  dinner
and  that  sultan  doesnt  mind  risking  madhu  to  bhujaag  and  all  at  all
he  just  wanted  a  picnic  with  her

coming  to  handcuffs
this  sultan  tied  his  tiny  handicapped  kid  to  catch  goons
the  child  could  have  been  killed  by  goons
or
bitten  by  some  reptile

so   in  short   rk  cannot  give  compedition  to  sultan  in  psycopanti

the  biggest  psycopath  ever...shame  in  the  name  of    a  father

good one keep doing ... make sultan popular more ...πŸ˜‰... sultan lives in our heart in the form of hate but he lives in your heart ...make more post against sultan .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vivu_barun

Totally agree wid u i dont find anything wrong wid it even if rk puts handscuff on madhu he is keeping her away from danger (sultan) so i m happy & yes in which way sultan wid a golden heart he uses his child to catch his dushman i find rk better

really???To save someone from danger you need to put handcuffs..rofl...

RK only knows how to serve his selfish interests..as a Rishbala fan I m very hurt...
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliciaZA

I agree with everyone who posted!! Considering his behavior, no wonder Sultan's wife left him lol. If it was not for Aryan, Madhu would not have given Sultan 2 minutes of her time. Besides, while Avinash is a teriffic actor, the character of Sultan is boring! I so prefer our over the top, melodramatic, deewana, dialogue baazi Superstar RK:)

sultan's  wife  left  him  for   his  cheapness🀣
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Sultan is out of RK's league. No one can be compared to RK because he is the best!!πŸ˜ƒ

no  one  can    be  compared  to  him
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Absolutely agree with your post...could never accept a small innocent child being tied up and left as a bait in the dark...that too for your own child...how come no bhashans here about the feelings and innocence of a kid being abused..

bhashans  are  only  for  rk