Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sid,Sushant and Ayuhsman FR promo (Page 5)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I love BW's new brat pack: Sid, Varun, Arjun, Sushant, Parineeti, Aalia...am I forgetting anyone?!

But these kids are so down to earth, humble, and ek dum chilled...I hope they don't change and keep getting success without losing their true selves.

Fingers crossed Sid-Varun-Arjun don't become the next SK-SRK-AK...remember a time when the Khan trio used to be best buds and then success and shit changed them--now they hardly get along. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HaeyeolDhin-ChakViccoTurmericOJ6.0

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

<font color="#cc0066">I love BW's new brat pack: Sid, Varun, Arjun, Sushant, Parineeti, Aalia...am I forgetting anyone?!</font>

<font color="#cc0066">But these kids are so down to earth, humble, and ek dum chilled...I hope they don't change and keep getting success without losing their true selves.</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Fingers crossed Sid-Varun-Arjun don't become the next SK-SRK-AK...remember a time when the Khan trio used to be best buds and then success and shit changed them--now they hardly get along.</font>

Ayushman , ranveer , Ranbir , anushka , Imran or are they older generation. ?

And it nice to see all these friends atleast until films start flopping Star
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by sweet coco

<font color="#cc0066">I love BW's new brat pack: Sid, Varun, Arjun, Sushant, Parineeti, Aalia...am I forgetting anyone?!</font>

<font color="#cc0066">But these kids are so down to earth, humble, and ek dum chilled...I hope they don't change and keep getting success without losing their true selves.</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Fingers crossed Sid-Varun-Arjun don't become the next SK-SRK-AK...remember a time when the Khan trio used to be best buds and then success and shit changed them--now they hardly get along.</font>

Ayushman , ranveer , Ranbir , anushka , Imran or are they older generation. ?

And it nice to see all these friends atleast until films start flopping Star

No there aren't.LOL

But there's this natural bond b/w the ones I mentioned. Imran/Ranbir/Sonam/Deepika had that bond too, but then they messed it up and Ranveer and Anu were and are just going solo...I don't see them on friendly terms with the others...and if they are it comes off as fake. But that chemsitry b/w Sid-Varun-Arjun is so genuine...like a seriously true and honest bromance...kind of like the how it is b/w Jon Stewart-Stephen Colbert-Conan O'Brien. 

By brat pack...I meant like "a group"...like a high school club or something! Plus, they give off a different vibe than the other ones you listed. The ones I listed actually seem "real" and honest to themselves. If that makes any sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-ChakOJ6.0

Go to top