India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

saras's character!

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
this show is named saraswatichandra..saras shud be the main focus and his character should be stronger, but i feel that kumud's characterization is dominating the show, they shud change the name to kumudsundari! i really want saras's character to be damdaar..don't know why i feel that i could see that in gautam's acting today, he felt kinda not into the character, maybe he feels that his character is not being shown as the main lead shud be...not liking the way his weakness is targeted all the time..what do u all say?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotArViRiShBaLathrowingshadowsAnu_11praavaShanUlas

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
umm..yes i agree that its kumud's character who is getting appreciated..but the story is about SC...
its about the hardships he goes thru to be accepted into the society ..Smile

but yeah.on the lighte side it shud be kumud sundari! LOL
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
well Kumud character has always been strong  It is she who brings life in Saras .Saras is being shown just the way he is .Even in novel protagonist   Saras is impressed by Kumud and her sheer confidence and moral strengths He takes backseat and adores and appreciates how kumud does it all .

Its Kumud who is the light in his life .Saras lost his mother and now slowly he will start searching his own mother and her values in Kumud.The only thing I want is that he does not let Kumud sacrifice her own life to bring happiness in others like his mother which she does in end(though not by dying but giving up the chances of a better life)

Though i agree Gautam looked a bit tired and not into the character .May be coz  hectic shooting and all  .Well it happens sometimes with Jenny too

Edited by shana0127 - 11 April 2013 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillSahirsBeard

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I dnt think so...

As viewers, v cnt knw d exact reason, so its just ur prediction, so v hv no right as wellLOL

Bt think, bod r geting equal treatment...

If only SC ws d focus, Hw wud Jenny think?

Dat a justice, in fct 2 every character..as every1 hs a role, few dialogues n nt showpieces

Wen shows r named on females, males r stronger...hence SC is unique

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Well to me Gautam lukd ok, maybe bcz saras ws so...wat reason does Saras h 2 be happy as well??
dunno who ws sad or happy, i knw dat jenam rockd anyhw

mandygillShanUlas

throwingshadows Senior Member
throwingshadows
throwingshadows

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
its a star plus show. and the audience is mainly aunties. they need to show a strong female character and a hot male character. i dont think gautam should feel bad about it cuz he's still getting paid the same even if he's not the main lead. and im sure the focus will shift onto him once his dad comes into the picture

mandygillShanUlas

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I think that as the story goes on, we see just how much Kumud's strong personality influences Saraswatichandra. It's definitely still about him, I think. However, the only difference is that we're seeing him in a way, transform because of Kumud's strong personality--- her character, her morals, her approach to life. We kind of see it animate him, and we can see that he is being completely consumed by her. I think, in a sense, that's the essence of the novel as well, and it's just being portrayed on television so it seems a bit strange!

But yes! I agree with the part where you said Gautam is kind of out of character. Bechara must be working way too hard for our entertainment. I wish him all the best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
If you watched the promos, it was never just about Saras...it was about Saras and Kumud's love story! Just because a show is called Saraswatichandra does not mean he gets the main focus. The focus is on these two soulmates and their journey. Did they ever promote it as just Saras' journey?

mandygillCATZ..

Go to top