India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

So what if Kumud is dark? VB 4 (Page 5)

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Jennifer may be dusky in complexion but she has very attractive features which even many white people dont have. Colour isnt everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKNietzy

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mauzma

Originally posted by Marybarton

Please feel free to disagree

i dont have any problem with your post but u took my name and so i felt bad! Next time always put forward your opinion but dont involve others name, may be u were not bashing but u saw how this al resulted in a misunderstanding! Its al clear from my side now, i dont like to fight with anyone, i hope the misunderstanding is cleared now.

Firstly, I didn't take your name so you shouldn't feel bad. I didn't even know who posted it. The whole idea was to mention that the skin debate came up before and I am taking it in another direction with my own question. What I don't get it why so many people jump to conclusions and "basher" without even having read the post. 

If I had posted it without mentioning your post, others and maybe even you would say I "copied" the theme (not topic/question). I can't write thinking about all the people who will misinterpret it. It is the nature of a forum. If people are always worried/careful about being careful and not stepping on any toes, why they would feel they are in a courtroom, not a forum.

But I don't like going back and forth about it because it all seems rather silly fighting over a fictional soap. Or making enemies for nothing. I am here to discuss and I want positivity.

Edited by Marybarton - 11 April 2013 at 8:22pm
-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna come with my comment later :P This is a good discussion topic :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I keep forgetting I am in a forum with people in their early teens. 
Mauzma Senior Member
Mauzma
Mauzma

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

@ Marybarton
I wanted to end this debate but your reply made me start again! U took my name in your post means u took my topic name, and as i was the TM, its natural to feel bad! Its no harm to accept the mistake! I dint went at any conclusions without reading, i very well read your post and then i made another post! I understood your point of view and i trusted u also, i wrote that even if u dint intended to bash, it created as misunderstanding! But its sad that u still dint understood my point of view! It simply says that its not needed to take other people's post name to start your post! Thats it! Try understanding it! I actually expected a positive reply from u but i dint got! U r still arguing that why u did and what u did! I think that debate is already over from both our sides and its time for final conclusion! U wrote somewhere that u are elder than early teens here, but let me tel u that age doesnt matter with sense of thinking, people can be matured at any age! And if u r talking about copied posts than u wil find many similar posts everyday in the forum and its not considered as copying! Misunderstanding started from your post, i reapeat 'misunderstanding' not 'bashing' bcoz i trusted when u said u were not bashing! I hope this time i m clear!
Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

@ Marybarton
I wanted to end this debate but your reply made me start again! U took my name in your post means u took my topic name, and as i was the TM, its natural to feel bad! Its no harm to accept the mistake! I dint went at any conclusions without reading, i very well read your post and then i made another post! I understood your point of view and i trusted u also, i wrote that even if u dint intended to bash, it created as misunderstanding! But its sad that u still dint understood my point of view! It simply says that its not needed to take other people's post name to start your post! Thats it! Try understanding it! I actually expected a positive reply from u but i dint got! U r still arguing that why u did and what u did! I think that debate is already over from both our sides and its time for final conclusion! U wrote somewhere that u are elder than early teens here, but let me tel u that age doesnt matter with sense of thinking, people can be matured at any age! And if u r talking about copied posts than u wil find many similar posts everyday in the forum and its not considered as copying! Misunderstanding started from your post, i reapeat 'misunderstanding' not 'bashing' bcoz i trusted when u said u were not bashing! I hope this time i m clear!

Mauzma, I already made a commitment not to keep getting into this cycle. I am done. I also thought this talk was at an end and made edits to the topic. 
Mauzma Senior Member
Mauzma
Mauzma

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

@ Marybarton

Mauzma, I already made a commitment not to keep getting into this cycle. I am done. I also thought this talk was at an end and made edits to the topic.

Yes, i read your editing but this reply was of your previous reply! Anyway i m also done now! Its ok for your apology and i m sorry if i have hurted u! My topic of why people are obsessed closed bcoz of u and b.n.k. becoz u both had a big fight and were personally attacking each other! My topic got closed bcoz of u both!
..Chandni.. IF-Dazzler
..Chandni..
..Chandni..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Mary, unfortunately we are in a society were being  Fair = Lovely. Regardless of how unethical this might sound, the sad thing is that it is not anything new to anyone of us anymore =( .  Perhaps the characters and situations differ but the feeling of intense disgust remains the same. It is at times like these when I am ashamed to be a part of a society in which an alabaster, fair complexion which overshadows the beauty within. It is not rash to say that the mindset to ' hunt ' for girls with a fair complexion is an epidemic disease which plagues our society, in more ways than we can fantom. Ouch

Edited by Chand_Ni - 12 April 2013 at 4:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriBaraniKNietzyMarybarton

Go to top