India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

So what if Kumud is dark? VB 4 (Page 4)

Mauzma Senior Member
Mauzma
Mauzma

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

I was the one to make that post! But i think u dint read it right! I never said that dark complexion is a shame! Instead some dark complexions are attractive! U r indirectly bashing my post and someone said u also! My point was only that Jenny could look more beautiful with good make up like her previous shows! I guess u dint saw her previous shows! I never said that she is ugly or dark complexion is bad! Here v al r free to post our opinions! It was no need to make a post on my post! Its insulting, u r not the only fan, even i m her fan but pls dont be so obsessed and try to understand the meaning before making such post, this wil only lead to fight!

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
In this show i feel Kumud character is so simple.She likes to be simple.So they r not using any loud make up to enhance her beauty.Because with suttle make up also she look so pretty.

Different shows character need to be differently styled according to the character sketch.Jenny played a educated village girl role before also in Sangam .There she wore chudidhars .That is the character skecth of Ganga. Accordingly she was styled like that.Her Kumud like to be simple.So they kept her look so simple n real.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyMarybarton

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
This  is a good discussion topic. Skin color and how people's perceptions vary is a debatable issue. Members are requested to treat the each others views with respect and debate sportively. Kindly stick to topic and refrain from personal attacks. Either agree to disagree amicably or please find another thread that would suit your sensibility. 

SarasC Dev Team 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Akira_BaraniKMarybartonInfofansaher_90

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mauzma

I was the one to make that post! But i think u dint read it right! I never said that dark complexion is a shame! Instead some dark complexions are attractive! U r indirectly bashing my post and someone said u also! My point was only that Jenny could look more beautiful with good make up like her previous shows! I guess u dint saw her previous shows! I never said that she is ugly or dark complexion is bad! Here v al r free to post our opinions! It was no need to make a post on my post! Its insulting, u r not the only fan, even i m her fan but pls dont be so obsessed and try to understand the meaning before making such post, this wil only lead to fight!

Hun, I didn't get to read you post. I wanted to be able to talk there but I could not find it. There is no bashing here. When I started here, my first post was about not using the word bashing for the merest things. I mentioned your post because it gave me the idea that skin color can be a topic and I went off and asked another question - Why does it matter?

Please don't take it upon yourself. No obsessed fan to be found here.

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

This topic should be close. No offence to anyone.

No it shouldn't. It is not attacking anyone or anything. Glad the Dev team can see this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangles

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Please feel free to disagree
Mauzma Senior Member
Mauzma
Mauzma

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Please feel free to disagree

i dont have any problem with your post but u took my name and so i felt bad! Next time always put forward your opinion but dont involve others name, may be u were not bashing but u saw how this al resulted in a misunderstanding! Its al clear from my side now, i dont like to fight with anyone, i hope the misunderstanding is cleared now.
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Jen as Kumud is a beauty, fiery, feisty and teekhi gaon ki mirchi

Perfect foil for chikna shant, seedha Saras is videshi ice cream

This gora and sawali thing also adds to their charm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyMarybarton

Go to top