Tanveer yeh baat kuch hazam nahi huyi!

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I know Asad is rich, well established, has a name and fame in society, handsome but is he the only guy in Bhopal who can give you Tanveer what you want? There must be some other guy who can match up, right? Ok if not in Bhopal then maybe in kanpur or Timbuctoo wherever you are from.

Come to think of it, the guy who has made you pregnant is roaming around freely getting married again and you are after a guy who has nothing to do with it and you are hell bent to destroy his life and happiness! How unjustified is that!? You have a grievance against Razia because she humiliated you but your loverboy was also there and he left no stone unturned to insult you there in that gathering. He was out right mocking you. Then how come your wrath is not directed on him? Shouldn't you be taking an oath to destroy him forever and never let him be happy? Shouldn't you be scheming and plotting for breaking up his marriage? Sach mein yeh baat mujhe hazam nahi huyi.Totally misdirected vengeance here, 2 people just because they are the leads they are in the receiving ends but for women like you its always the guy responsible for that condition you are in faces the music. Here Imran is all set to wear a 'sehra' but she has no issues about that but is all set to separate Asad and Zoya to get the wealth and name and fame?!

If money and name is every thing then all unmarried women in this world will land up in front of Asad's house setting up a trap for him to get hitched. Poor guy!

Also for a person who is new to Bhopal and doesn't belong to the cream of society Tanveer has all the contacts including the immigration office! Wow! These vamps are omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient!

CV's one more thing, please don't give us a situation where Asad not in his senses imagine Tanveer to be Zoya and gets carried away! We have seen it innumerable times in movies and serials and I won't be able to digest a cliche like that at all.
I know QH has been very different as far as the story or presentation goes and I want to see it this way forever. If this was Balaji show invariably the female lead would have missed the vital part of the video clip and by now the male lead would be married to the vamp with 4 kids.
Thank you CV's for being this enthralling, enchanting and enrapturing! Keep up the good work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking the same...that why is she after Asad n Zoya????

She shud plot against Razia n Imran n try to stop Imran's wedding...Hanseena Bi n Tanveer so much deserve each other!!!πŸ˜†

n why isn't Asad helping Tanu to get the insurance money of her burnt factory or anything for that matter????  Tanu is behaving as if she has become a permanent member in the "Khan Villa"(yep thats the name of Asad's house shown in precap yesterday)!!!

I thought Zoya wud fix the phone on which Tanu had spilled water n AsYa wud listen to the recording that Tanu's factory n her house  are not burnt...but CVs jus forget wat they show!!!

n Tanu actually dialled the number of immigration office, she didn't even look for it in the contacts...Nowadays ppl sumtimes don't even remember their own number n Tanveer remembered immigration office's number by heart😲...a little too much!!!πŸ˜†

I just wish that Asad finds out soon that Tanu was the one who left the cylinder knob open, n then tried to harm Zoya in muliple ways n she is actually working for Razia...!!!!!!!!!!!

And the biggest truth that tanu is pregnant with Imran's child...OMG the cuming episodes are going to be super exciting!!!πŸ˜ƒ
btw...isn't abortion an option for Tanu than doing all this planning and plotting???πŸ˜•

Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupsie

I was thinking the same...that why is she after Asad n Zoya????

She shud plot against Razia n Imran n try to stop Imran's wedding...Hanseena Bi n Tanveer so much deserve each other!!!πŸ˜†

n why isn't Asad helping Tanu to get the insurance money of her burnt factory or anything for that matter????  Tanu is behaving as if she has become a permanent member in the "Khan Villa"(yep thats the name of Asad's house shown in precap yesterday)!!!

I thought Zoya wud fix the phone on which Tanu had spilled water n AsYa wud listen to the recording that Tanu's factory n her house  are not burnt...but CVs jus forget wat they show!!!

n Tanu actually dialled the number of immigration office, she didn't even look for it in the contacts...Nowadays ppl sumtimes don't even remember their own number n Tanveer remembered immigration office's number by heart😲...a little too much!!!πŸ˜†

I just wish that Asad finds out soon that Tanu was the one who left the cylinder knob open, n then tried to harm Zoya in muliple ways n she is actually working for Razia...!!!!!!!!!!!

And the biggest truth that tanu is pregnant with Imran's child...OMG the cuming episodes are going to be super exciting!!!πŸ˜ƒ
btw...isn't abortion an option for Tanu than doing all this planning and plotting???πŸ˜•

At bold blue line - that is a fantastic option you have put up here. For some one like Tanveer that should be the first and foremost choice unless it is too late and risky as far as her health is concerned.
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lghosh

At bold blue line - that is a fantastic option you have put up here. For some one like Tanveer that should be the first and foremost choice unless it is too late and risky as far as her health is concerned.

Yes that should be the first thing a person like Tanu should do wen Imran rejected her n theor child...n as far as I know, u can't abort  a child after 3 months of pregnancy...so m wondering, as she been pregnant for more than 3 months now???
If this is so, then for how long can she hide this fact from others that she is pregnant???

I think this whole pregnancy thing is a very lame idea to show to continue Tanveer's character where AsYa in no way related to her miseries...all she shud do is try to expose Imran n mae him accept their child!!!  I hope in future we some logical track for this Tanu n her child fiasco!!!πŸ˜•
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know Asad is rich, well established, has a name and fame in society, handsome but is he the only guy in Bhopal who can give you Tanveer what you want? There must be some other guy who can match up, right? Ok if not in Bhopal then maybe in kanpur or Timbuctoo wherever you are from.

Come to think of it, the guy who has made you pregnant is roaming around freely getting married again and you are after a guy who has nothing to do with it and you are hell bent to destroy his life and happiness! How unjustified is that!? You have a grievance against Razia because she humiliated you but your loverboy was also there and he left no stone unturned to insult you there in that gathering. He was out right mocking you. Then how come your wrath is not directed on him? Shouldn't you be taking an oath to destroy him forever and never let him be happy? Shouldn't you be scheming and plotting for breaking up his marriage? Sach mein yeh baat mujhe hazam nahi huyi.Totally misdirected vengeance here, 2 people just because they are the leads they are in the receiving ends but for women like you its always the guy responsible for that condition you are in faces the music. Here Imran is all set to wear a 'sehra' but she has no issues about that but is all set to separate Asad and Zoya to get the wealth and name and fame?!

If money and name is every thing then all unmarried women in this world will land up in front of Asad's house setting up a trap for him to get hitched. Poor guy!

Also for a person who is new to Bhopal and doesn't belong to the cream of society Tanveer has all the contacts including the immigration office! Wow! These vamps are omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient!

CV's one more thing, please don't give us a situation where Asad not in his senses imagine Tanveer to be Zoya and gets carried away! We have seen it innumerable times in movies and serials and I won't be able to digest a cliche like that at all.
I know QH has been very different as far as the story or presentation goes and I want to see it this way forever. If this was Balaji show invariably the female lead would have missed the vital part of the video clip and by now the male lead would be married to the vamp with 4 kids.
Thank you CV's for being this enthralling, enchanting and enrapturing! Keep up the good work.

Hahaha so true ! πŸ˜† I agree , why is Tanveer so hell bent on screwing over Asad when the guy has been nothing but nice to her . I also think she's being quite cocky these days, how does she even know if Asad  would sleep with her right after marraige so that she could pass the child off as his. 
errah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So true
I don't understand why Tannu is doing all this stupid stuff, why cant she just reveal about Raziya's Guriya factory saazish to everyone. That is a more practical way to take revenge against Raziya.. 
Edited by errah - 11 years ago
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

great post. totally agree om the points. Highlighted the ones which i like the most.
lghosh thumbnail
Yes that should be the first thing a person like Tanu should do wen Imran rejected her n theor child...n as far as I know, u can't abort  a child after 3 months of pregnancy...so m wondering, as she been pregnant for more than 3 months now???
If this is so, then for how long can she hide this fact from others that she is pregnant???

I think this whole pregnancy thing is a very lame idea to show to continue Tanveer's character where AsYa in no way related to her miseries...all she shud do is try to expose Imran n mae him accept their child!!!  I hope in future we some logical track for this Tanu n her child fiasco!!!πŸ˜•
[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point! If Asad was even remotely connected with this I would have understood but when or Zoya is nowhere related to this then the revenge on them? She should be plotting against Imran not against Asad-Zoya.

lghosh thumbnail
Hahaha so true ! πŸ˜† I agree , why is Tanveer so hell bent on screwing over Asad when the guy has been nothing but nice to her . I also think she's being quite cocky these days, how does she even know if Asad  would sleep with her right after marraige so that she could pass the child off as his. 
[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it! Her audacity shocks me nowadays! The way she took the envelope from Asad and then read about the tickets and then barging in on them, taking the CD out from the laptop...really?! And she is nothing but a guest in the Khan house no matter how much Jammy, Jammy she does.
lghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: errah

So true

I don't understand why Tannu is doing all this stupid stuff, why cant she just reveal about Raziya's Guriya factory saazish to everyone. That is a more practical way to take revenge against Raziya.. 

Revenge against Raziya - yes that is a sure shot way provided she has all the proof to prove herself. And also revenge against Imran who is the cause for her being pregnant! Woman it was your and Imran's decision to get pregnant, well if it is an accident then too you both are responsible, then why will Asad - Zoya suffer for something that they are not even related to? Go after Raziya and Imran, Tanveer!