India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

what is Purab doing? (Page 4)

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 19 July 2004 at 3:50am | IP Logged

hmmmmm....i agree with you mystica,purab thinks tooo much about other ppl's feelings etc etc.though tht makes him a wonderful guy too much thinking is not going to serve the purpose either.he has to DO something.

well,i guess purab believes in circumstances doing the talking rather than he himself doing it.He knows that one day everyone will know about the truth , and probably he is waiting for that day.(and tht day everyone,including jassi,nandu etc, would be on their knees begging him forgiveness).

tell you what,one person who has to seriously get a life is JASSI.She's acting like a hypocrite.i'mean she can give inumerable chances to armaan but not even one to purab.(she getting under my skin)Angry

anywayz,all tht we can do is wait and watch.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 19 July 2004 at 8:11am | IP Logged

LOL The gang, Armaan, Mallika, Aryan and Raj! I mean, no wonder Gulmohar is in financial trouble...look at the overheads!

Oh yeah, I forgot the head tilting. Jassi needs to smack it back in place.Wink

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Guys....JASSI has become one bumbling stupid character. We thought she will become a symbol of substance...but has finally petered out to become a flimsy rag doll who is being thrown around by the boys!!

Where is the courage of convictions? Of independance? All they show her now is as having MOOD SWING...depending on how Armaan treats her. As of now thanks to the XXXTRA attention from AS....she thinks shez way up there....tommorrow in front of Mallika...he'll treat her like a nobody....and she'll mope all over the screen!!! YIKES....crazzzyyy.

One of the first rules of being in a relationship with a man...is never ...never try to hook up with a man who is engaged/married. That is etiquette followed by progressive women world over. Forget whether the guy is trying to 'patao' you!! The expression "women are women's worst enemies" comes from this! 

So Jassi...my dear...you are being very naive and totally without morals...if you wish to encourage AS.
I think Jassi should make AS decide...instead of being the fence sitter he is now. Jassi or Mallika!!! CHOOSE!!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Unfortunately most girls suffer these 'mood swings' when they are desperately in 'love'.  Jassi is naive, innocent and had a very sheltered upbringing this doesnt excuse her behaviour but she is letting her heart do the talking which is exactly what you would expect from someone so inexperienced.  I feel sorry for her in a way - shes heading for a big fall.

"Purub thinks too much thats why people think he is a coward"

And that is precisely why his character is so dull.

Thanks for your comments Jodi.  I am totally with you on the Armaan/constipated Purub issue.  (not many on our side!)

I was actually sympathetic to Purub when his character first appeared, but he has not deveoped into anything very interesting.  No one can be that good/dull in real life.  Honestly the man shuld be renamed Saint Purub.  Yawn.

As for his brother Rohan, if Jassi marries Purub she will have to raise that brat and I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy!

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 6:39am | IP Logged

hey surnita,

i don't think rohan is a brat (i'm not saying tht b'coz he's purab bro)but kids aroung tht age are generally naughty aren't they??

he mite be a bit ziddi at times but i still think he is CUTE!!

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 6:41am | IP Logged

"Honestly the man shuld be renamed Saint Purub"

Then its no wonder why so many of us worship saintsWink

"As for his brother Rohan, if Jassi marries Purub she will have to raise that brat and I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy!"

I dont mind Rohan. Even though he's a brat, he really makes me laugh. And Jassi wouldn't mind either - she adores Rohan.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Noooooooo

He is the devil child!

Be afraid.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 July 2004 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Mystica magic, I am sure you dont worship Purub for being a saint - more for whats in his trouser department!Wink

Go to top