Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

what is Purab doing?

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Hi,

Arre, what is Purab doing these days? Purab bhayya, aake do hafte hogaye, poori duniyase baat kiya lekin Jassi se Nahin? Aaapka irada kya hai, zara batayenge?

cheers Smile

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

I will tell u wht he is doing these days.Well script writer ran out of dialogue that he should be doing so they are repeating same things everytime.And he has new bimari like talking himself only.And yes he is out for Jassi Hunt cause he not able to find her as if she is Bin laden.

For god shake wht is he doing for last 8 episode????Dead.i think he has done contract to do advertisement for JJKN cause we only can see him for not more then 3/4 min which is eqaul to some advertisement(if i amnot wrong).

Bichara, he came all the way from Saakshi only to get 2/3 scence.God i really hate to see him hurt againCry.

kanchi

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 17 July 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged

kanchi,total agreement,

aisa lagta jaise audience ka man rakhne ke liye purab ko har episode main dikhate hai.uska to koi role hi nahi hai!!

woh sirf apne aap se baat karta hai,ya phir jassi ko phone karke dhoondne ki koshish karta hai.

arre bhai purab,sirf baaton se kuch nahin hoga.DO SOMETHING varna woh chasmish armaan ki jaal main phas jayegi!!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 July 2004 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think Purab has turned into a maniac stalker -watch out Jassi!!! If I was being followed around like that Id be so scared.  He should be arrested!  And what was the man doing gatecrashing Armaans party?  Has he no shame?  He's acting like the terminator at the moment and its so funny to watch!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 17 July 2004 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

"I think Purab has turned into a maniac stalker -watch out Jassi!!! If I was being followed around like that Id be so scared." 

Hmm. I didn't realize that a person who is trying to clear a misunderstanding is considered to be a stalker. Besides, he never hurt Jassi even when they were alone...why would he hurt her now? 

"He should be arrested!"

For the three blank calls?

"And what was the man doing gatecrashing Armaans party?  Has he no shame?"

Gate-crashing a party isn't as bad as crashing into someone's car on purpose. Shamelessness in this context is highly overrated.

"He's acting like the terminator at the moment and its so funny to watch!"

Hope he terminates Armaan's ego completely. And yes, it IS funny watching him tick off Armaan. Its even funnier watching Armaan trying to telepathically connect to Raj when he can't come up with a better comeback. Wink

Edited by MysticaMagic - 17 July 2004 at 12:12pm
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 July 2004 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
well said MysticaMagic..
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 17 July 2004 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

I dont know about Purab, But in case of Armaan , the Script writers are going nuts.

They showed Armaan proposing Jasssi with the help of a chocolate!Confused As if jassi is a small kid.

Also, Now Armaan is already engaged to Mallika, He will be soon marrying her, So what time pass is Jassi doing with him.

What business is Gulmoher doing?

Armaan Suri - Chairman, Work- applying flop ideas of propsing Jasssi as given per the instructions of Mr Raj - Brain Washer.

Mr Raj - work , Quite busy in thinking over issues that matter Armaan and  then going Drunk for they have worked a lot just by "THINKING".

Also , miss Jassi, - work - going through a "BLUE" File ,everytime ,  then thinking of Armaan Sir and his spoken words , Or Purab Mehra ,on how he cheated her.

Gulmoher would still go ahead and work. Or Rather "Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin " would still go ahead and work.

Hope this Serial does not turn out a disaster of millions of aspirations , taken from Jassi, As they have shown "gulmoher's" in this serial.

KK

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 18 July 2004 at 1:38am | IP Logged

I still think Purub's behaviour is disturbing.  Jaissi told him she doesnt love him.  When he proposed she looked like she was going to have a heart attack - that was before she was mistaken about his intentions.  So WHY DOESNT HE GET THE HINT AND LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE?  Go on Purub, be a gentleman!  He doesnt know she didnt get the letter.  As far as he is concerned she has read it, and he's still chasing her so in my book yes he is a stalker!  Anyone else with any self respect would back off.

I agree Armaan is behaving very poorly in fact his behaviour at the moment is disgusting - but all this happend in the Columbian show.  The point is he is going to see the error of his ways eventually, even now he shows glimmers of regret (although that doesnt excuse the way he is behaving one bit). 

As for him and Malaika being engaged.  The engagement was broken remember.  Armaan does not love her and the only reason they are back together is because his dad threatend to split up Ghulmour.  If he tried to do that he would doscover Ghulmour is owned by Khoi Noor.  Armaan was caught between a rock and a hard place - and to him the business is more important than anything else in his life.  He is sacrificing his personal happiness for the business. 

I really feel for Jassi.  Many of us girls have fallen for unsuitable guys only to pay a price!  Shes going to feel so stupid when she discovers Armaan was playing games by pretending to love her.  I think once she learns this,  there will be no way she can stay at Ghulmour.  She will leave and thats when Armaan will realise he does love her.  She will transform herself whilst working for IFH.

I am sure a lot of you disagree with my opinions on Purub.  I find him creepy.  Sorry.

Go to top