Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

Just love my ryt kamina...he is a hell lot of guts wala person...who makes shiver down ur spine🀣

😳me 2...yup he has a lot of guts..and whtevr he does sabke samhne krta hai dat too in his style and i luved it whn he said biwi main normal toh kabhi tha hi nai   πŸ˜†
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Originally posted by: skandi

Yaar I hope CV show it in a good way...otherwise I will really feel bad this time...😑😑😑

😊yup i want them 2 shw his positive side too.
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Originally posted by: skandi

abey post banaya aur mujhe nahi pata...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u are 100% re...that is why RK's character is unique but people are taking it too much serious and bashing on him, they do not have patience to wait and watch the show and what madhu will do, she loves him that is sure but what she will take the step we have to watch...but RK was awasome y'day...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜› actly mein mobile se hu nai toh link deti...yup, it has been abt 10 months but i wonder y people hv nt understood his character and dis shw yet...Rk a character is wht makes dis shw unique...lets see wht'l be madhu's nxt move?
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€— sanna lovely post- RK truly was entertainment entertainment and entertainment. No doubt VD just put his life, soul to play this character. Hats oof to whole team to give us Right Kameena Aflatoon.. years will go but no one can forget RK ever in life who saw the show. You love to hate him and hate to love him. Just awesome RK.⭐️
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Originally posted by: emptyworld

πŸ€—sanna lovely post- RK truly was entertainment entertainment and entertainment. No doubt VD just put his life, soul to play this character. Hats oof to whole team to give us Right Kameena Aflatoon.. years will go but no one can forget RK ever in life who saw the show. You love to hate him and hate to love him. Just awesome RK.⭐️

πŸ˜› thanx shahi...vd puts breathe in Rk 4 sure and Rk is the soul of the shw...he is full entertainment πŸ˜† thanx cvs 4 choosing vivu as right kamina..m proud 2 be a vd fan.
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you! πŸ˜Š VD gave a mind-blowing performance as RK yesterday! I of course loved the episode! RK was like the passionately controlling sexy-devil and Madhu was like a helpless-angel! 

Waiting eagerly till CV's give a grand redemption from RK! Hoping for the best!
phele ye batao ye song kaunse movie ka hai i dont.know nvr heard dis 🀣
he is badtameez rite kameena
love dis RK
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

phele ye batao ye song kaunse movie ka hai i dont.know nvr heard dis 🀣
he is badtameez rite kameena
love dis RK

πŸ˜† arey yeh punjabi song hai..tujhe nai pta hoga..waise tujhe lines samajh aayi?
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Completely agree with you!😊VD gave a mind-blowing performance as RK yesterday! I of course loved the episode! RK was like the passionately controlling sexy-devil and Madhu was like a helpless-angel!

Waiting eagerly till CV's give a grand redemption from RK! Hoping for the best!

πŸ˜› thanx reesha...yup Rk wz a sexy charming devil yesterday and madhu like a helpless angel..but these two playing tom and jerry πŸ˜† biwi ran away and Rk will change his mode 2night...vd wz amazing..hope Rk realizes his mistake soon but redemption shd be in rk style πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Sanna14

πŸ˜† arey yeh punjabi song hai..tujhe nai pta hoga..waise tujhe lines samajh aayi?

thoda bahut tired to understand wait i vl say wat i got
saare mere rules saare mere usool
baja dunga sabki ji b mere raste me aaye 🀣 i hope i got it correct