India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

And I am back!!!

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I AM BACK!!! How's the beautiful people in this forum doing?

Sorry I had a crazy past week. It was the last week of university so the workload was just crazy, well exams in a week but oh well. I have missed the last week of episodes . so please if someone can give me a nice summary it would be great!! Basically from the part where Amita is waiting on her wedding day unknowing whether Amit will show up or not?!

I am sure I will repay you with my written updates later on Tongue

And yes I will read all the beautiful written updates by mehak and Sree later on, but for now a short summary would be great Wink

Edited by dare.devil - 10 April 2013 at 10:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem_mehak_emeraldeyehinzwadi..doll

nan6 Goldie
nan6
nan6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Welcome back...
And this is a short update hope you like it...
Amita is waiting for her baraat on her wedding day and finally Amit enters the wedding location on a horse as per rasam.And all the ceremonies takes place accordingly.It was full of fun and masti.And Amita's friends demands Amit for money.They asks das Amit thinks that it was 10 rupees but he will be shocked when they ask 10 thousand rupees.But Amit gives them only 3000 rupees.And Ria tells Amita that Amit had left home before marriage.Amita will be heart broken.
And next marriage takes place but both Amita and Amit are in bad mood.And next bidaai ceremony takes place.It was very emotional sequence.They made all of  us cry.Especially Amita and Amita's father.They are
out standing!!!Next sequence is suhaag raat sequence.For Suhaag raat Amit's father books a hotel room.
On suhaag raat Amit opens up when Amita asked why you left before marriage.He says that he had done marriage for protecting the self respect of both the families.And he also saod that he didn't left any where and said that it was a lie.And he opens up that their marriage is only a compromise.You don't expect any thing from me and i'll also don't expect any thing from you.Then Amita will go some where then Amit thinking that she left he will search for her all over the city all the night and he also files a police complaint of missing case and then he will finally meet Amita in their hotel  room only.And there will be a cute scene when they meet each other.Amita thinking that he had left she phones to Phalguni.And Phalguni hurriedly reaches the place but both Amita and Amit will cover the matter.Amit takes a promise from Amita that she should not tell any thing about this matter.

Hope you like it and forgive me for any spelling and grammar mistakes.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyehinzdare.devil

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

welcome back !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devil

mariyem Senior Member