India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ANTAGONY BETWEEN RK & THE MAGIC WORD!!!

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
SORRY. Five alphabets stringed together that can work wonders.No hocus pocus nor abra ka dabra  can caste a spell like this magic word.this word spoken the right way earns you respect forgiveness and love.Every action to  make up for an err is fruitless unless and until this word is uttered promptly.

It seems the Nawab of Egoland finds it as the greatest tongue twister ever written.It would weighed much much more than than all his 'YOUR MINE 'bashans of the day put together! But you see the age old antagony  between Mr  RK  and Sorry still remains unaltered.This  reluctance to confess,to bend and to utter THE WORD.THis makes him skip all the simple steps and resort to the extreme psychowala love and the lunacies that follows it.
Form yesterday's episode one thing that struck me is his inability to empathize. Being unable to empathize doesn't mean he is crude fiend ! It means that is wehat makes him  oblivious to the multitude of pain that he has inflicted on madhu. This lack of Empathy served with the three course meal of EGO EGO and EGO would obviously make ones mind clogged! And so the magic word remains  trapped in a dungeon. The first things first.Before remorse he needs to learn empathy.Empathy could be the catalyst for redemption.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
The first things first.Before remorse he needs to learn empathy.Empathy could be the catalyst for redemption.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archie0405msg1

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
i'm sure his apology will be much more grand than a simple 'im sorry, i messed up' and that right now he's trying to prove to Madhubala more through his actions then his words that he actually means what he says this time around. imagine if he did apologize, who's to say she would take his word for it after the way he betrayed her? RK's not an idiot, he knows he broke her trust beyond any reasonable doubt and no amount of words will be fixing that any time soon. He's desperate and his fear of losing her is materializing in the form of all these crazy antics. at the end of the day it's just a show, and right now i'm not bored in the least, so where i've waited this long for his much awaited redemption i'm willing to wait some more. 
padma1267 Newbie
padma1267
padma1267

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i'm sure his apology will be much more grand than a simple 'im sorry, i messed up' and that right now he's trying to prove to Madhubala more through his actions then his words that he actually means what he says this time around. imagine if he did apologize, who's to say she would take his word for it after the way he betrayed her? RK's not an idiot, he knows he broke her trust beyond any reasonable doubt and no amount of words will be fixing that any time soon. He's desperate and his fear of losing her is materializing in the form of all these crazy antics. at the end of the day it's just a show, and right now i'm not bored in the least, so where i've waited this long for his much awaited redemption i'm willing to wait some more. 

Agree with you completely

DushtDanaf.

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I understand.Smile  This is what  had to be done if it was a normal guy but then Rk was never normal! he is and was remotely normal! TO be frank i would have  lost interest if he had indeed said the magic word yesterday.That would  have been so against his nature. This consistently inconsistent and exploding nature is what makes him so different .A dark attraction that binds Fans to RK.  Before redemption ofcourse i wish to see him empathize and empathize in RK style.Redemption in its full fledged form can wait .I am in no such hurry myself.I like the right Kameena and his antics.Wink

DushtDanaf.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
What irks me these days is the lack of consistency in characterisation.

It was RK's character consistency and progression that hooked me on to this show in the first place. We were shown a man who was willing to let go of the man who tried to kill him and went to great lengths to hide the fact from his wife lest he hurts her soul. Now that was the extent of his empathy then.  He told her that it was all a big fact lie and he was faking his love to earn her trust, so that he can break it at will but I find that hard to believe because when he hid the truth, he could not have had a premonition that Dipali would ultimately uncover the truth and make Madhu feel eternally grateful to him. 

Even if we take that incident with a bag of salt, it is difficult to explain his actions in the studio after he stopped from humiliating her seeing her tears.  He was clearly pained to hear her whimpering in the adjacent dressing room and her stilted chants tugged at his heart.  His empathy was clearly visible.  So it is difficult to digest the current track where they are showing him to be so caught up in his obsession that he fails to see her pain. 

As to saying sorry, it is puzzling that the man has no problems apologising to his mom, a woman he scorned and humiliated for 16 years and that too for acts which are far less abrasive than what he had done to Madhu, but he seems to have a big problem apologising to the woman who was responsible for mending all the broken relationships in his life, be it with his God, his dead father or his mom.

Clearly RK is at the present juncture the most inconsistent character they have built up.  In their effort to trump up the drama and garner more trps, the show makers have killed what could have been a potentially explosive love story.

Magical-Wings

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top