Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 66)

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by cathu

i luv and enjoy criticizing RK/ViVan here...my sis is blind fan of RK/Vivan ..cant talk aganist in home...so m vent my frustartions here...this Vivan cant act...bas 

This guy doesn't know ABC of acting, yesterday was watching episode nothing no emotions in his eyes. I saw vampire look and shouting the dialogues given to him.
I am sure he is better than HH.  HH has made me appreciate other actors more who I used to think were bad. LOL
yaar he has one quality which is not there in HH, good presence. Ofcourse he is 100 times better than HH in acting. While they are showing HH  I can see only his eyes Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12polly_mk

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishaj

Watched RK Mb dardbhara nafratbhara angstbhara scene...i realized wtz an actor's worth to bring d script n connecting d character's pain n angst to d viewer's...saw,how d dlgs n script fell flat in d hands f an average actor...he z just screaming...there ws nothing,nothing in his eyes...wherez d pain n angst? Angry im missing a certain someone now... Cry
i luv and enjoy criticizing RK/ViVan here...my sis is blind fan of RK/Vivan ..cant talk aganist in home...so m vent my frustartions here...this Vivan cant act...bas 
Has she seen ASR??
nt much during IPK time she was in hostel...but she saw couple of episode...Actually we both r fan of PYEK ...she is fan of Vivan from that time...i was used to his fan ...but later i found him , too much  media hungry and show off type...and he cant act ...morever after watching Barun  in IPK whole history,gegory   has changed  ...but she is blind fan ...my brother used to took avantage ...try to fight between us using Barun and Vivan name...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranusimimpolly_mk

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

or like koi matlab nahi? Cry
or like faraq padta hain dammit! Cry
or like "that i love u dammit"! Cry
or like"phir kahi aisa kehna mat" Cry
Cry Cry
mujhe arnavji vaapas chahiye... Cry
SURON ji...plz aajaonaaa Cry

Arre arnavji kahan gaye hai...he is always at your fingertips...just rewatch any of hisscenes on youtube!Big smile

But you didn't answer my question. How is RK's voice modulation? Woh chilla raha tha...but was there any pain in that? Chillane mein bhi acting ki zaroorat hoti hai. can't just keep talking in a high volume!

aapne hame emotional bana diya... Cry LOL
but he was just screaming..no pain,no voice modulation..nothing..let alone emotions...
When bs enacts arnav's pain,itz a vision...to cherishh for...
His whole body emotes...the gulping,involuntary hand gestures,painful eyes n d voice... Clap
arnav is ARNAV just coz f bs...nothing else..
Mb show got nice dlgs n scripts yesterday,but if d actor z not capable,dis wil be d result...
How i wish dat scene ws btwn arnav and khushi... Cry
rk z acting like a vampire...not like dejected lover... Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KranuDarkDesire12VasuSsimimpolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

[Has she seen ASR??
nt much during IPK time she was in hostel...but she saw couple of episode...Actually we both r fan of PYEK ...she is fan of Vivan from that time...i was used to his fan ...but later i found him , too much  media hungry and show off type...and he cant act ...morever after watching Barun  in IPK whole history,gegory   has changed  ...but she is blind fan ...my brother used to took avantage ...try to fight between us using Barun and Vivan name...
LOL ... even for me all history and geography has changed. Actually all subjects changed. Maths, physics, chemistry, biology, even PT!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajYaGunnersYa.VasuSsimim

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i badly needed this. yay so happy nowParty

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Two shades of Barun, the filmstar
Barun Sobti in 22 Yards

TOI gives you the first look of the actor in the film, 22 Yards

Here's Ron Sen aka Barun Sobti as you'll see him in his second Bollywood film, tentatively titled 22 Yards. Barun, who gained iconic status as Arnav Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doonrecently sported different looks for his new film and TOI got these exclusive shots.

"I play a Bengali guy, Ron Sen, who is a sports agent. Ron is good at everything he does. The storyline will need me to sport different looks. People will see me in casuals with a day-old stubble as well as in kurtas and a full-grown beard. Kurtas go well with character of Ron. Personally too, I love wearing loose kurtas," said Barun.

When asked if there will be any song-dance sequences, he said, "Thankfully, no dance sequences. It's a new-age film. But, there will be four songs composed by Salim-Sulaiman."

Director Mitali Ghoshal said, "Barun plays a rich businessman and the top sports agent in the country. He likes to experiment with his wardrobe. For the major part of film, he will be seen without a beard, but after an important twist in the story, he will sport a full-grown beard and unkempt hair."

The film will go on the floors in May and should release sometime in the middle of next year.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naaza_deenYaGunnersYa.Shri_BaSoKranuVasuSNan08polly_mk

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
this is his movieBig smile damn cant wait.

YaGunnersYa.KranupinkeyeNan08polly_mk

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
oK Barun's character name share my surname.He plays a bengali and the film will be shot in my city.

Excited.Smile
wow.

tfs.

Edited by pinkeye - 12 April 2013 at 1:15pm

KranusimimNan08Channa_mereyaapolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

aapne hame emotional bana diya... Cry LOL
but he was just screaming..no pain,no voice modulation..nothing..let alone emotions...
When bs enacts arnav's pain,itz a vision...to cherishh for...
His whole body emotes...the gulping,involuntary hand gestures,painful eyes n d voice...
Clap
arnav is ARNAV just coz f bs...nothing else..
Mb show got nice dlgs n scripts yesterday,but if d actor z not capable,dis wil be d result...
How i wish dat scene ws btwn arnav and khushi... Cry
rk z acting like a vampire...not like dejected lover... Sleepy
@bold...hum o bhi do... Cry

@underline...Bas kijiye! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajVasuS

Go to top