Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 61)

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 19644

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

When they were all sitting around the fire...before the games started...and they exchanged a look. He was looking at her in aromantic way. Just for a second there...it was not bad.


But the question is was he supposed to look romantically?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasuS

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Cathu...I am watching SC...maybe just once a week...that too not whole episodes. Just following story at a very high level. I lost interest when they started dragging. Very slow pace the show has...Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12VasuS

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by cathu

over dramatic...monica bedi is annoying ...but GC is doing  nice.. 

OH god don't tell me except GC, Guniyal every one went overboard with acting. 
Yaaa...why is there so much overacting in that serial??!! over dramatic!
polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by polly2312

When they were all sitting around the fire...before the games started...and they exchanged a look. He was looking at her in aromantic way. Just for a second there...it was not bad.

But the question is was he supposed to look romantically?
LOL ...umm... I don't know. But I think he was looking in a way that a hero who is angry but smitten by the heroine looks at her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simim

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Joined: 31 August 2012
Posts: 5943

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by polly2312

I am watching ZGH nowadays. I did find some parts of the first epi a bit boring...but after second epi...I am hooked! Watched 3 episodes until now. Really good! Both leads are acting so well! Loving it. Even hubby is hooked.Thumbs Up

Kashaf is such a pataka, rare to see these type of characterizations in Indian serials right now.
Pakistiani shows are too gud...alwz touch relastic issue and shows relastic chracter...i realy miss pakistani channel due to dish connection...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasuS

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 7488

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by cathu

over dramatic...monica bedi is annoying ...but GC is doing  nice.. 

OH god don't tell me except GC, Guniyal every one went overboard with acting. 
Yaaa...why is there so much overacting in that serial??!! over dramatic!
SLB haina , crying OTT woh tho hoga. If it goes on like this SP will axe the show without thinking if it's SLB show or not. TRP is bad too, once in week is enough to catch up the story. Expected so much from SLB show Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly_mk

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 7488

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by polly2312

When they were all sitting around the fire...before the games started...and they exchanged a look. He was looking at her in aromantic way. Just for a second there...it was not bad.

But the question is was he supposed to look romantically?
LOL ...umm... I don't know. But I think he was looking in a way that a hero who is angry but smitten by the heroine looks at her.
now you ppl are analysing his acting, kya din aagaya  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VasuSsimimpolly_mk

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 7488

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by polly2312

I am watching ZGH nowadays. I did find some parts of the first epi a bit boring...but after second epi...I am hooked! Watched 3 episodes until now. Really good! Both leads are acting so well! Loving it. Even hubby is hooked.Thumbs Up

Kashaf is such a pataka, rare to see these type of characterizations in Indian serials right now.
Pakistiani shows are too gud...alwz touch relastic issue and shows relastic chracter...i realy miss pakistani channel due to dish connection...
r u watching ZGH Cathu?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: simplypurple   Replies: 461   Views: 42161

simplypurple 461 42161 22 November 2013 at 2:44pm by simplypurple
{Strictly Invites Only CC}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: caffeineaddict.   Replies: 218   Views: 13265

caffeineaddict. 218 13265 25 June 2013 at 7:04am by BabajiKaThullu
~~||special 36||~~#2 {IO} link to #3 pg150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 1194   Views: 19775

-Dracarys. 1194 19775 10 April 2013 at 1:33am by -Dracarys.
#1 : ||~ArShiEnchantedEnigmas~|| [Strictly IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: NotKidding   Replies: 1204   Views: 17262

NotKidding 1204 17262 30 March 2013 at 10:26pm by NotKidding
#CC~ When You Say Nothing At All (Strictly IO ) 8#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Channa_mereyaa   Replies: 1202   Views: 30023

Channa_mereyaa 1202 30023 29 March 2013 at 12:54pm by Nan08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index