Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 58)

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

See the goat was a novel idea in IPK;...but it never showed the score in a match or typed mails on ASRs laptop...thats y i loved IPK

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simimpolly_mk

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Babli badmash song is crap ...kaisea kaisea songs atea rehtea hai...
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

Polly only both of us are there kya? Talking to each other?

Seems like it. Embarrassedsirf hum aur tum!

Zyada blush mat Karo ... I am stalking LOL

Ha...I shud have guessed! Stalking stalking till you see the G word...and then JUMP right in! Admit it...you have the G-telepathy!Tongue

Nahi Polly Ji .. I have P telepathy ... Told ya ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

before marrige show would nt bad...but after marrige it will turn to totaly sas bahu crap ...wild camp may be different but still it cant reason to fall in luv...any way gud analysis by ur hubby...show may deliver different way of sas bahu fight ...but at the end it is sas bahu crap ... 
He just wants to contradict me. Bas. Bahot maza aata hai I guess!Angry I said...I am not able to tolerate this show...but I want it to be a hit. He just did not like that statement...and jumped into lecture giving mode.Confused

DarkDesire12VasuS

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

See the goat was a novel idea in IPK;...but it never showed the score in a match or typed mails on ASRs laptop...thats y i loved IPK
She did reveal the will papers to Shyamu once. That led to ASR kidnapping! She was a bad goat! bad bad goat! Angry

Ya...but she didnt do it OTTly...she was natural and dignified...but Shyam was twitching OTTly there...so she was responsible for the OTT...and poor asr getting kidnapped...

But seriously...so silly it all was...she goes and gets the document signed by ASR...and she thinks by doing this Shyam will come and reveal himslefConfused

Waise, if they are talking about including puchpuch in celebrity ranking, why was lakshmiji not included. Lets start a petition.
Disclaimer : joke 

Man, Abbhas is a good actor when he has dialogues specially that "dhum se giri rani sahiba' was so chilling.Without dialogues he twitches very badly.
Except for Barun's acting (he rocked in all the emotional scenes) in the kidnapping track nothing was not silly. Khushi didn't even think to see the pic she had taken of the papers using her mobile.

Edited by Shri_BaSo - 12 April 2013 at 11:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12VasuSsimimpolly_mk

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cathu

before marrige show would nt bad...but after marrige it will turn to totaly sas bahu crap ...wild camp may be different but still it cant reason to fall in luv...any way gud analysis by ur hubby...show may deliver different way of sas bahu fight ...but at the end it is sas bahu crap ...

He just wants to contradict me. Bas. Bahot maza aata hai I guess!AngryI said...I am not able to tolerate this show...but I want it to be a hit. He just did not like that statement...and jumped into lecture giving mode.Confused

Lecture giving mode ... He DOES like Chanchan then ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12Shri_BaSopolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Man, Abbhas is a good actor when he has dialogues specially that "dhum se giri rani sahiba' was so chilling.Without dialogues he twitches very badly.
Except for Barun's acting (he rocked in all the emotional scenes) in the kidnapping track nothing was not silly. Khushi didn't even think to see the pic she had taken of the papers using her mobile.
They needed Barun to be inspired to write good things na! Barun left or talked about leaving...and the writers became so depressed...and missed him (just like us fangirls)...hence they wrote crappy scenes!

Angry

Disclaimer: Sarcasm!

Edited by polly2312 - 12 April 2013 at 11:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12Shri_BaSoVasuSsimim

naaza_deen Goldie
naaza_deen
naaza_deen

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Girls, really funny with the dog names Big smile. I think we follow more than the fans.

Getting on with muhurat of 22 yards. When is the shooting starting? Was it not scheduled to go on the floors by April? I would like to see a good pic of Barun, Sukhmini and the gang. 

But first MAMR pic will be there on Monday, the 15th.  Dobti and gang will probably leave for Dubai around 17th. We can expect at least one pic from Akshay. Then 20th the play. So we have lot to look forward to.

i hope its worth the wait...looking forward to it.

Shri_BaSopolly_mk

Go to top