Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 30)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

see wht happened Barun is get along with all his costar well ...he is very much friendly share very gud relation with everyone  IPK  cast ...we all know that how Barun , Akshay  Karan , Abbas  has close to each othre ...same Barun and sanaya are share gud IPR and very friendly to each other... in many interviwes sanaya mentioned she is like tom boyish he male friends behave her with another boy in their team ...from MJHT days  ...in one of his  interview she mentioned    Rati is not her friend...she is only co star...but she refred mohit and arjun to her friends.. but these people saw another dimesion their frienship to fullfil their fantasy world...they r not hving any fresh pic to proof their rumours instead reading their eyes to fufill their expections...they used their old pics...where it cleary shown they r too friendly wid each other...but how these pics shows luv angel  between them ...   
Satyavachan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 15752

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

see wht happened Barun is get along with all his costar well ...he is very much friendly share very gud relation with everyone  IPK  cast ...we all know that how Barun , Akshay  Karan , Abbas  has close to each othre ...same Barun and sanaya are share gud IPR and very friendly to each other... in many interviwes sanaya mentioned she is like tom boyish he male friends behave her with another boy in their team ...from MJHT days  ...in one of his  interview she mentioned    Rati is not her friend...she is only co star...but she refred mohit and arjun to her friends.. but these people saw another dimesion their frienship to fullfil their fantasy world...they r not hving any fresh pic to proof their rumours instead reading their eyes to fufill their expections...they used their old pics...where it cleary shown they r too friendly wid each other...but how these pics shows luv angel  between them ...   
cause they want to see as simple as that.  . some people turn blind when he is with other co actor.its matter of sometime and all will die down. i hope so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by sonaholic

time for disclaimer samaji. you scared so many including stalkersLOL


2 post and my halat is bura ... Poor PollyJi threads after threads ... A big bear wala jhappi Hug
LOL...ab aap humara dard samajh sakte hai!
polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Do you guys think that Sanaya's decision to pull out from JDJ is related to dismal TRPs of CC this week? Maybe her new PH wanted her to focus on the show more as they cannot afford to slacken even a little bit now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasuS

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15240

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by sonaholic

time for disclaimer samaji. you scared so many including stalkersLOL


2 post and my halat is bura ... Poor PollyJi threads after threads ... A big bear wala jhappi Hug

<div></div>LOL...ab aap humara dard samajh sakte hai!


Sau pratishad Bina milawat wali samajh !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly_mk

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15240

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Do you guys think that Sanaya's decision to pull out from JDJ is related to dismal TRPs of CC this week? Maybe her new PH wanted her to focus on the show more as they cannot afford to slacken even a little bit now?


Can be because if she is doing JDJ there has to be some changes in the show ... A bit of a drag is bound to happen.

General or online viewer both like YaYa ... So PH will now get them both together ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly_mk

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Joined: 31 August 2012
Posts: 5943

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonaholic

Originally posted by cathu

see wht happened Barun is get along with all his costar well ...he is very much friendly share very gud relation with everyone  IPK  cast ...we all know that how Barun , Akshay  Karan , Abbas  has close to each othre ...same Barun and sanaya are share gud IPR and very friendly to each other... in many interviwes sanaya mentioned she is like tom boyish he male friends behave her with another boy in their team ...from MJHT days  ...in one of his  interview she mentioned    Rati is not her friend...she is only co star...but she refred mohit and arjun to her friends.. but these people saw another dimesion their frienship to fullfil their fantasy world...they r not hving any fresh pic to proof their rumours instead reading their eyes to fufill their expections...they used their old pics...where it cleary shown they r too friendly wid each other...but how these pics shows luv angel  between them ...   
cause they want to see as simple as that.  . some people turn blind when he is with other co actor.its matter of sometime and all will die down. i hope so.
they want to remain blind ...they r very happy in their blindness...ok if wants so its ok for them but why they want spread their blindness to othres...they bulble brust will soon ...i realy want to sanaya to get to know abt them ...she will give peace of mind of these very people very well...

how ur exams going on ... 
mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 7628

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
The off screen rapport n friendship of all ipk actors ws a celebrated one...im not talking abt d rumours...abt d ipk one..dobti,sanaya,karan,daljeet..etc...but during d fiasco time,no one ws dere to support barun...even akshay posted something symbolicaly on twitter,den fans started to interpret,he refused it ...where ws all d friends when he clearly needed them?so wt ws all d show offs?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasuS

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: simplypurple   Replies: 457   Views: 45485

simplypurple 457 45485 22 November 2013 at 2:44pm by simplypurple
{Strictly Invites Only CC}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: malec.   Replies: 195   Views: 13873

malec. 195 13873 25 June 2013 at 7:04am by BabajiKaThullu
~~||special 36||~~#2 {IO} link to #3 pg150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: .FireAndBlood.   Replies: 1097   Views: 21354

.FireAndBlood. 1097 21354 10 April 2013 at 1:33am by .FireAndBlood.
#1 : ||~ArShiEnchantedEnigmas~|| [Strictly IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: NotKidding   Replies: 1188   Views: 18107

NotKidding 1188 18107 30 March 2013 at 10:26pm by NotKidding
#CC~ When You Say Nothing At All (Strictly IO ) 8#

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Channa_mereyaa   Replies: 1193   Views: 31363

Channa_mereyaa 1193 31363 29 March 2013 at 12:54pm by Nan08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index