Chat Clubs

<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 168

Kranu

IF-Rockerz

Kranu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/top-lists/Top-10-On-screen-Jodis-of-TV-we-would-like-to-see-again/videols/19490227.cms
Read this...in case of anupriya and harshad they say that they were rumoured to be having an affair...and look whether something is written like that about barun sanaya
this is such an ajeeb rumour where no media ever talks about it, and only some shippers on if/fb/twitter go on and on and on about itAngry

Simi if there are rumours it would have been all around the media, journals will not leave single info when BS and SI are famous onscreen jodi. Barun leaving rumours were all around media and eventually we know it's true.  Gul rumours are also circulated in IF/FB/twitter but none was true and not even talked by media. All these rumours are generated by fans to live up for their fanatsy.

Edited by Kranu - 11 April 2013 at 11:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSocathupolly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 27)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Music_Junkie

IF-Dazzler

Music_Junkie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Golf?? heck so true torture is a two way street in your abode!! I might as well consider your hubby to be lucky then to just put up with chanchan for few mins, thats unless you managed to sit through a complete episode!!

I have to see atleast 50 different types of sports because of him! Ok 50 is an exaggeration...but american football, basketball, soccer, ice hockey, golf, cricket...every darn sport...ek bhi nahi chodta! He was even watching water lacrosse once...ufff...Wacko!

lol.. now thats too much for you to take!! Hug

</div>

<div>
Polly is emulating a lot of flawless traits no aaj kal? Her 50 reminded me of someones 50000 fans commentLOLLOL

it reminded me of that famous screaming your achievements on top of your voice, have done 500ads!!

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Polly is emulating a lot of flawless traits no aaj kal? Her 50 reminded me of someones 50000 fans commentLOLLOL
Shocked ...nahiii...

well...I do speak out of turn and cut him off sometimes. Confused

scarletblossom

IF-Rockerz

scarletblossom

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

helloo everyone and byeee too.. take care Hug
hi and bye itni jaldiLOL
guess i too need to sleep too tired today. good nightBig smile

Kranu

IF-Rockerz

Kranu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

helloo everyone and byeee too.. take care Hug

hey nadini, why bye?

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kranu

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/top-lists/Top-10-On-screen-Jodis-of-TV-we-would-like-to-see-again/videols/19490227.cms
Read this...in case of anupriya and harshad they say that they were rumoured to be having an affair...and look whether something is written like that about barun sanaya
this is such an ajeeb rumour where no media ever talks about it, and only some shippers on if/fb/twitter go on and on and on about itAngry

Simi if there are rumours it would have been all around the media, journals will not leave single info when BS and SI are famous jodi. Barun leaving rumours were all around media and eventually we know it's true.  Gul rumours are also circulated in IF/FB/twitter but none was true and not even talked by media. All these rumours are generated by fans to live up for their fanatsy.
Arre media also knows that it is all just silly fantasies. You think media would not pick something up and splash it all over?? Barun's family has not connections in the industry...so it is not like they have control over the media! Even the most gossip oriented magazines would have picked something up if there was anything to pick up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranucathu

pinkeye

IF-Rockerz

pinkeye

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
dont talk about other fanbases much. It will lead to trouble.

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
But Payal...which fanbase are we talking about? On IF/FB/Twitter everyone knows that ugly rumours are being spread about Barun and Sanaya...so we are just saying ke howcome no media news is there abt them...I mean the link I pasted here was a perfect opportunity for TOI to insinuate that something was going on...they mentioned for other jodis...but not a word...but ppl refuse to use Logic and common sense for this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoKranupinkeyecathupolly_mk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top