Chat Clubs

<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 168

Music_Junkie

IF-Dazzler

Music_Junkie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Golf?? heck so true torture is a two way street in your abode!! I might as well consider your hubby to be lucky then to just put up with chanchan for few mins, thats unless you managed to sit through a complete episode!!

I have to see atleast 50 different types of sports because of him! Ok 50 is an exaggeration...but american football, basketball, soccer, ice hockey, golf, cricket...every darn sport...ek bhi nahi chodta! He was even watching water lacrosse once...ufff...Wacko!

lol.. now thats too much for you to take!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 26)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

woww!!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

this is the best of the entire PS  pics we have seen i feel.. this beats even the nail biting one Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranusimimpolly_mk

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Torture is a 2 way street in our house! Imagine I had to sit thru a whole golf tournament on TV...so ultra boring!!!! If I can do it...then he can watch HH...as long as I can watch HH!!!!!!

Made for each other hai Ji LOL
You shud have seen his face when I changed the channel half way thru CC last night...priceless! Like...he was VERY surprised and I think I saw something like "hope" on his face...probably "hope" that his wife is not as cuckoo as she has been coming off lately!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSosimim

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
helloo everyone and byeee too.. take care Hug

polly_mk

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by pinkeye

I saw cc just now. Thot I cud increase trps. My husband was majorly upset with the male lead. He kept on and on and on ke look at ur old show ka hero and look at him. Look at the difference in looks and acting. I tried to say ke this guy is new and refreshing but he really wasn't listening... On the rest of the show sorry to say Sanaya is not acting well plus she is looking tired. Himanshu is best if the younger lot.
But but but the trps will come becoz the saas bahu bits were good for ppl with tht kind if appetite. Supriya ROCKS big time. Her other bahus act well as well. But when saas bahu parts come it will be dramatic and Sanaya will do well there

I think you are starting to like it.Tongue
ha ha payal...I was doing my duty as a member of this thread...remember we want to increase TRPs...today was chutti for me...from tomorrow anyway I wont be able to see...
The romance part is bad...matlab the interaction of sanaya and ml...tomorrow it will be wear mask and scare romance
But that will result in CC falling and hurting herself...so then I guess ML will feel bad and pyaar hua ikraar hua etc etc

By the way CC gave pravachan to snake poacher and since she is acchi dil wali and since who garibon ka dukh dard samajhti hai, she gave him pravachan ke saath Rs 1000 free free freeLOLLOL

wearing mask, scaring heroine and then feeling bad was shown in AAmir- Juhi starrer ISHQ na?
accha hain. romance chalu hone do. trps will shoot up.
yaa...like ishq...but romance may not increase the trps coz the acting is bad...the guys eyes are dead...but the saas bahu part will do the trick

polly_mk

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/top-lists/Top-10-On-screen-Jodis-of-TV-we-would-like-to-see-again/videols/19490227.cms
Read this...in case of anupriya and harshad they say that they were rumoured to be having an affair...and look whether something is written like that about barun sanaya
this is such an ajeeb rumour where no media ever talks about it, and only some shippers on if/fb/twitter go on and on and on about itAngry
They are the first in the list...and it says...

There is no second thoughts in saying that Arnav and Khushi Kumari of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon truly rock the screen when they come together. Such is their aura that many of their fans call them as the perfect on-screen love birds. Barun and sanaya's on-screen mesmerising chemistry has made the show successful and popular.

VasuSsimim

Shri_BaSo

IF-Rockerz

Shri_BaSo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I take it back. Yesterday I said HH has improved and I take it back.  Wanted to see if he will bounce back, but once I saw CC started giving her bashan the remote came to my hand ( I really dont know how it came) and when she was holding the snake and the camera zoomed to HH. I zoned out. Really hope they start the romance. Umaben said some interesting line today also, shoot I forgot. It was good, I had a smile on my face.

simimpolly_mk

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Golf?? heck so true torture is a two way street in your abode!! I might as well consider your hubby to be lucky then to just put up with chanchan for few mins, thats unless you managed to sit through a complete episode!!

I have to see atleast 50 different types of sports because of him! Ok 50 is an exaggeration...but american football, basketball, soccer, ice hockey, golf, cricket...every darn sport...ek bhi nahi chodta! He was even watching water lacrosse once...ufff...Wacko!

lol.. now thats too much for you to take!! Hug
Polly is emulating a lot of flawless traits no aaj kal? Her 50 reminded me of someones 50000 fans commentLOLLOL

polly_mk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top