Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) (Page 24)

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonaholic

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by sonaholic

how did your exam go, sona??
hi ashwini yup went well.Big smile heard about your neighbour sorry for the loss. so how the things going at your end?

Thanks sona!! its going good. you temme whats happening at your end??
good here too. just finished with tests but now some assignments and project work is waiting. who is that in the dp?

He is an actor, Benicio Del Toro

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by simim

I saw cc just now. Thot I cud increase trps. My husband was majorly upset with the male lead. He kept on and on and on ke look at ur old show ka hero and look at him. Look at the difference in looks and acting. I tried to say ke this guy is new and refreshing but he really wasn't listening... On the rest of the show sorry to say Sanaya is not acting well plus she is looking tired. Himanshu is best if the younger lot.
But but but the trps will come becoz the saas bahu bits were good for ppl with tht kind if appetite. Supriya ROCKS big time. Her other bahus act well as well. But when saas bahu parts come it will be dramatic and Sanaya will do well there

ROFLROFLunderstood ji very refreshing in Indian TV

sony is not trp focussed na...
Aap logon ke reviews padke mujhe rona aara hi hn...:(
If dis z d general piblic view? How wl dis show survive?
And itz competing wid dbh...:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranu

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

But Misha like u said sony is not trp focused...all shows have low trp...they did expect a big diff from cc whch is y they went all outy to promote it but I don't think they will do anything drastic

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

I saw cc just now. Thot I cud increase trps. My husband was majorly upset with the male lead. He kept on and on and on ke look at ur old show ka hero and look at him. Look at the difference in looks and acting. I tried to say ke this guy is new and refreshing but he really wasn't listening... On the rest of the show sorry to say Sanaya is not acting well plus she is looking tired. Himanshu is best if the younger lot.
But but but the trps will come becoz the saas bahu bits were good for ppl with tht kind if appetite. Supriya ROCKS big time. Her other bahus act well as well. But when saas bahu parts come it will be dramatic and Sanaya will do well there

</div>
@bold...same here. Whenever that guy comes and talks on the screen...my husband starts ranting. I just look at hubby and really don't know what to say...just feel bad...bad for the show.

<div>@underline... ROFL

@Polly, Simi: feel bad for your hubby, and y the heck are you guys torturing your soulmates!! I pity those two poor souls, who are subjected to watch it because of you guys!!

Edited by summer_breeze - 11 April 2013 at 10:34am
polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kranu

TBH...am a bit sad to hear that Sanaya won't be doing JDJ...Unhappy...since I am highly disappointed with CC...was looking to see something good from SI in JDJ.
what? I thought it's confirmed by himanshu guy
I don't know Kranu. I just heard the news that she is not doing JDJ from other people here.
She said she does not want to jeopardize her health too. That's all I know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranu

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

@bold...same here. Whenever that guy comes and talks on the screen...my husband starts ranting. I just look at hubby and really don't know what to say...just feel bad...bad for the show.

@underline... ROFL

@Polly, Simi: feel bad for your hubby, and y the heck are you guys are torturing your soulmates!! I pity those two poor souls, who are subjected to watch it because of you guys!!
I changed the channel half way thru the episode last night. I couldn't torture myself anymore.

DO NOT PITY those "poor" souls. He makes me watch a lot of sports that I am not interested in! Torture is a 2 way street in our house! Imagine I had to sit thru a whole golf tournament on TV...so ultra boring!!!! If I can do it...then he can watch HH...as long as I can watch HH!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSosimim

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

I think you are starting to like it.Tongue
ha ha payal...I was doing my duty as a member of this thread...remember we want to increase TRPs...today was chutti for me...from tomorrow anyway I wont be able to see...
The romance part is bad...matlab the interaction of sanaya and ml...tomorrow it will be wear mask and scare romance
But that will result in CC falling and hurting herself...so then I guess ML will feel bad and pyaar hua ikraar hua etc etc

By the way CC gave pravachan to snake poacher and since she is acchi dil wali and since who garibon ka dukh dard samajhti hai, she gave him pravachan ke saath Rs 1000 free free freeLOLLOL

pinkeyepolly_mk

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>@underline... ROFL

@Polly, Simi: feel bad for your hubby, and y the heck are you guys torturing your soulmates!! I pity those two poor souls, who are subjected to watch it because of you guys!!

I was only doing my duty as a member of this thread...all of u are mu ing meCry

Shri_BaSopolly_mk

Go to top